1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

EURO 2012 Match Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2012 betting' started by ONEDUNME, Jun 6, 2012.

1. don vito

don vito New Member

Spain looks determined to win their third straight major international tournament and place themselves in history as the greatest national team of all-time.
    Spain has been playing in their typical Spanish style. Meeting Spain in the semifinals is Portugal. After slipping 0-1 to Germany in their opening match; Portugal has been a runaway freight train.
    Spain will clearly be the favorite in the semifinals. As defending Euro and World Cup champs, they have earned the right to be called "world's best" until they can be defeated. But one can't help but think that perhaps now is Portugal's time. After many disappointing performances in recent major tournaments, this might be their time to breakthrough and make their mark on the world stage.
  2. Rene

Rene Member

Hey what's up guys. I was away in Spain for some Holidays and watched the German Games in an english Pub.

I hope that Portugal will defeat the spanish Gang tonight. "Corones" Ronaldo is back on track in EURO and I hope that he will strike once again. He had a lot of chances in this Tournament and he will know where the spanish goal is tonight. I cross my Fingers for Portugal because I think Spain is through. They won the last EC and also the last WC. They need to be grounded again ;).
  3. Rene

Rene Member

uhh.. I wonder about the Gamebookers Odds over 2.5 goals for the Match tonight. Both can play very fast and Ronaldo is always good for a goal. Gamebookers rated the over 2.5 goals with 2.55 (under 2.5 1.48). I stake on it. All squads are complete.

over 2.5 goals Half Final 1
    Spain - Portugal :naughty

P.S. I look forward to the BungaBunga Girls tomorrow. We have some bill opened 2006! :punch C'mon Pirlo you Ladyboy. We are in fear? GPS phoned me.. your Mother is too fat she's blocking the Signal! Go Home NoodleToni!
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Portugal seem to be playing Spain at their own pressing game and doing better at it albeit not creating many chances, you get the feeling though Spain are going to get a break and put one away.
    I expect to see a better Spain side in the second half after having a good ole rollicking.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Extra time. This is like one of those live Spanish games league games where you see ten yellow cards every week but the ref never actually sends anyone off.
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

It needs a goal cos it's boring as fuck.
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

When was the last time a keeper actually had to make a save?
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

7 mins left and the odds for 1-1 are 300.0 because everyone knows both teams are happy to go to penalties.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I was just about to say at last a goal but the cnut saves it.
  10. don vito

don vito New Member

Spain adding up drama in the semis?

Spain manager Vicente Del Bosque has sprung one major surprise in the defending champions' lineup. Not only is he starting a natural striker, but that striker is Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo, not Fernando Torres or Fernando Llorente.
    It was bold move not let Torres play. If they are trying to prove they are good with or without Torres, then they should've done it earlier and not in the semis. It's better to be safe than sorry. Look what happened in the semis. If not for Alvez's (Portugal) missed penalty, they might gone straight home instead of defending their title. It was the semi-finals! So they should use all the force they got. Anyways, they won the match even though for me they didn't proved anything.
  11. Rene

Rene Member

Pirlo is a ladyboy..duda duda.. Pirlo is a ladyboy dudadidadei...

I look forward to clash the NoodleTonies tonight. I can't wait for the Kickoff. They are beaten us in 2006 in such a fcking way and we need to strike back tonight!
  12. Rene

Rene Member

two times posted :unsure
  13. Rene

Rene Member

my Lineup for tonight.

Keeper: Manuel Neuer
    Defense: Boateng - Hummels - Badstuber - Lahm
    Def.Midfield: Khedira - Schweinsteiger
    Off. Midfield: Podolski - Özil - Müller/Reus
    Forward: Gomez

I'm not sure if Müller can push himself tonight. He is young and played a long season for Bayern Munich. He is taff enough to manage the Game but Reus (signed a new Contract with Dortmund) is excellent on the right side and he is fast and flexible enough for the Italian Defense.
    For me is Gomez the first choice tonight. Klose is also good and he knows the Squaddra Azzurri but Gomez with 3 striked Goals is better to strike versus Buffon and should start the Match. If he is not acting I will substitute Gomez for Klose in the second Half. We have an excellent defense this year. Hummels is the best Defender of EURO so far, Badstuber and Boateng are also on Top. And Lahm will manage the left side.

No Players suspended, No Injuries. We can send the first eleven! :punch
  14. don vito

don vito New Member

Cant wait for semi finals later between Germany and Italy. Hope to see nice goals and win some money! :D
  15. Rene

Rene Member

UEFA STATS for Germany vs. Italy

Striked Goals:
    Germany:9
    Italy: 4
    Shots on Target:
    Germany: 33
    Italy: 50
    Corner Kicks:
    Germany: 20
    Italy: 27
    Yellow Cards:
    Germany: 3
    Italy: 11
    Fouls:
    Germany:36
    Italy: 60
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'm on 2 nil & 3-1 Jerry
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuk me whats happened. It was all Germany , then I had to nip out to asdas, I get back and it's 2-0 to Italy:eek
  18. don vito

don vito New Member

and a big upset for Germany supporters.. after all, its still anybody's ball game. Spain and Italy in the Finals must be very interesting! can't wait. i can tell Italy has a shot on this year's title though Spain is my bet from the start of the tournament. Spain to win 2-1!