1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 play offs 11th November

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 6, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Euro 2012
    First legs
    11 Nov 19:45 UK Turkey v Croatia 2.25 2.90 3.00
    11 Nov 19:45 UK Czech Republic v Montenegro 1.70 3.25 4.50
    11 Nov 19:45 UK Bosnia v Portugal 3.10 2.90 2.20
    11 Nov 19:45 UK Estonia v Republic of Ireland 3.10 2.80

Odds William Hill
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

That Turkey Croatia game looks a bit tight :unsure

In fact, were it not for the Czech/Montenegro match I'd be tempted on 4 draws here.....unless Yorkie fancies it obviously :ohwell
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've just been looking into the Czech v Montenegro game, is there any chance the Czech's can slip up here? I was thinking of lumping on the home as it jumped out for some reason.
    But looking further Montenegro drew with England over here though so maybe they are capable of getting a result and the Czech's did slip up at home in the group to Lithuania.
    Anyone any thoughts on this game?
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

4 draws then, sorted. Cheers punt :lol
  5. traeth

traeth Moderator

I was thinking on the same lines as you punter , I watched Wales beat Montenegro 2-1 on the tele , we were the better side and I thought Montenegro looked average.

I'm also leaning towards Ireland
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Its a hard game to judge as England are pretty average too and there wasn't a real quality side in the group, if anything Montenegro looked a lot better side when they played England the first time around at Wembley, they looked pretty poor against Wales and England let them back into the match over in Montenegro.

Same too can be said of the Czechs though as the only team to push them in their group bar Spain who beat them twice was Scotland so what does that tell us?
    it's a tough call and i don't think the difference between these two teams is as big as those odds suggest.

4 draws it could well be Swoops looking at those fixtures.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Me too traeth. I slightly fancied them before but i see a reminder of Thiery Henry's handball against them the other night, surely any big decision is going to go their way this time as they were robbed big time. I dont know if i'm brave enough to take the 7/5 though, 2/5 to qualify seems like the safer option.
  8. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

I backed Montenegro to qualify a few weeks back after the pairings came about. I got 7/4 on them to qualify with victor chandler. Slight advantage for them as well at home in the 2nd leg, not sure why this is? Every other top seed is at home 2nd leg. Anyway the Czech's are a side in decline in my opinion. Montenegro gained 2 great draws against England also. I rate qualification 60/40 for Montenegro so the 7/4 to me is very valuable.

Off to the Aviva on Tuesday night for the home leg against Estonia, really looking forward to it. Hope we get through over 2 legs. I think a draw is most likely in Taillin on Friday night.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good Luck Sin, i hope you go through, i think you will. If i had to call the scores i'd go 1-1 or 1-2 there and 2-0 or 2-1 at yours. Thinking about it again i'm going to small perm those 4 scores for a double and see if it's worth doing singles too.

I've gone cool on the Czech game now.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Are you taking the fucking piss Punter?:lol

I'm assuming you didn't see their last match against Armenia then? Irish player controls the ball WITH HIS HAND and then boots the ball which hits the approaching keeping ON THE CHEST as he rushes out of his area. Keeper gets a red card.

:lol

I know it's not the same as missing out on a world cup but if you're looking for God or the match officials to be evening things up, I can honestly say I think they've already done their bit.

Having said all that, I'll be rooting for Ireland to qualify.:thumb
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Ah, no i didn't see it.

....and i never go looking for God :)

I've stuck with this though....

I've skipped singles and no prices are available for the return legs so i'll get round it with 3pts each on 1-1 @ 5/1 and 1-2 @ 9/1. Should either of those come in i'll split it on 2-0 and 2-1 in the return.
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Taken all 4 draws, trebles & up
  13. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

Thanks Punter...I hope so too, feeling quietly confident tonight, Walters gets the nod upfront.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

I think we'll all be rooting for Ireland tonight, fingers crossed they'll come away with at least a point.
    sin2bad likes this.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Shit missed the Ireland goal, I was watching the end of the first half in the Czech v Montenegro match where Montenegro are under the cosh a bit but defending well and the ref (Atkinson) looks a bit of a homer.

Back to the Ireland match now b4 the second half starts, just been watching the last few mins whilst typing this post, I hope it's not what it looks like with Ireland trying to sit on a one goal lead.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Estonia down to 10 men, come on Ireland don't fcuk up now.
  17. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Estonia still look dangerous to me, even down to 10. Long way to go & Ireland wont try & put it to bed I dont reckon. Shit tackle, why didnt he go with his other leg :unsure
    Keane was lucky he didnt break his neck :eek:
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Estonia look a half decent side, they are still trying to play football rather than sitting back hoping to counter or just hoofing the ball forward like England would do with 10 men.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

oh dear what the fcuk was that from Ward, big opportunity wasted.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Half time , back to the Czech game.