1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 play offs 15th November

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 13, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Euro 2012
    15 Nov 19:45 UK Croatia v Turkey 1.67 3.25 4.50
    15 Nov 19:45 UK Montenegro v Czech Republic 2.37 3.10 2.62
    15 Nov 19:45 UK Portugal v Bosnia 1.36 4.00 7.00
    15 Nov 19:45 UK Republic of Ireland v Estonia 1.36 3.75 8.00

Odds William Hill
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Montenegro for me, I saw enough of them in the first leg to see they are more than a match for the Czechs.
    Like i said in the 1st leg thread, I can see a pretty similar game to the first one but with Montenegro doing the pressing this time.
    I wouldn't be suprised to see this go to ET.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I didn't see the game but I'll take your advice and take the 5/6 draw no bet option.
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Bosnia should have beaten Portugal and they also showed enough to merit backing them at decent odds
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

7/1 to win in 90 or 5/2 to qualify
  6. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Think Portugal will hammer Bosnia tonight myself at least 2-0, Ireland look a decent price even @ 1.36 can see them going goal happy maybe another 3 or 4 with Keane scoring. Croatia Turkey im thinking home win but i never trust the turks. Montenegro match im leaving alone draw for me if i had to choose.
  7. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm leaving these games alone, but antepost I'm very tempted by the Dutch at 6/1 - as a team that qualified by winning all but their meaningless final game and are World Cup runners up, I think they should have more than a 14% chance of winning the thing - unless anyone here who knows more about international football (that'll be all of you, then) can talk me out of it.
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

not talk you out of it TC,its a reasonable price.its just that they are 6s across the board so,with Spain being such hot faves it should stay at 6 for quite a while.
    also Paddy Power and SJames have them at 7s according to oddschecker.:)
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Taken all 4 draws again, trebles & up. Felt these 4 games were tight when they were drawn, friday proved me wrong, but although the odds say no chance, I can see scenarios where draws can happen tonight.
    Ireland will take no chances & shut up shop, Croatia also, with both away teams playing for pride. As both Slick & Bash says above, the 2 outsiders in the other games showed enough to think it can happen
  10. Yorkieacer

Right ive made my mind up gone for the 4 home teams, Croatia havnt lost for 3 years at home since Enlgand hammered them 4-1 everyone remember the Walcott hatrick such a long time ago. They have played 13 at home since then winning 11 drawing two, Turkey won only one of there last 9 away which was to Kazhakstan.

£20 Croatia @ 1.66

Montenegro ive gone with what you guys have said etc all though im skeptical but if Scotland can draw with them then all good so

£20 Montenegro @ 2.80

Ireland will absolutely wipe the floor with Estonia here could be a potential thrashing so

£20 Ireland @ 1.36

Portugal i think will win as well odds are about right for them havnt lost at home since 2008 only main concern is 0-0 but the likes of Ronaldo etc wont end that way and from what i read bosnia were shit on Friday barr the last 10-15

Portugal £20 @ 1.36

Might have a few goal scorers but awaiting team news
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Great logic that. What was the score last week?
  12. Yorkieacer

Also done a Denmark/Ireland/Spain/France and Germany accy £10 @ 7.52
  13. Yorkieacer

0-0 on a poor pitch and one where Bosnia should of gone for it not sat back and been outplayed
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well I think you're right and Portugal will win (not that it takes a genius to work that out) but I really hope they don't just so that prancing twat misses out on the big stage next summer.

Of the rest, just followed Slick's Montenegro and that's it for me.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If Portugal go behind though, I will be backing them to qualify
  16. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Thanks Hotspur :thumb. I won't leave it long tho' as (according to Wikipedia) the Dutch are among the top 4 seeds and could well have one of the 'easier' routes so I assume they'll shorten a bit.
  17. Yorkieacer

If anything might be worth having a small bet on Dzeko to score @ 4.33 if they score it will be him imo
  18. Yorkieacer

Last thing gone for goalscorer only small stakes but Doyle is starting Keane upfront, Keane is below evens and i expect Ireland to score a few tonight so would rather back Doyle

£5 anytime @ 2.20, £3 to score 2 @ 7.50, Hatrick £2 @ 29.00
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Stan James down to 6/1 now but still 7/1 with PP. Personally, I wouldn't back them at that price. If I'm reading it correctly (and I may not be) they would have to get past Germany in the Semi's and Spain in the final. I'd need 9/2 just for them to do that.
  20. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Stan James down to 6s?thatll be someone putting £50 on!