1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 play offs 15th November

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 13, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes it is.:thumb
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Ive got no idea how the Czechs won that unbelieveable some of the misses going to be a really shit night for me should stick to my fecking instincts on non league football wank fuck shitting wank
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Are those your feelings Yorkie, or is it your itinerary for the rest of the night?
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

5. Yorkieacer

There my bad feelings unless Ireland can actually be arsed to score again bloody party time my arse they should be destroying these eskimo's
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Have you ever seen a map Yorkie?
  7. Yorkieacer

Yes many a times

What a bunch of boringness tonight has been for me, worst night ever days like this make you feel why bother looking up stats etc just put names in a hat and pick the fuckers out, would have more chance that way
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

True, and more chance of ripping words out of a dictionary at random and getting a sentence.
  9. Yorkieacer

10. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

do you have access to any octopii?
    (or is it octopusses?)
  11. Yorkieacer

12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Pot 1: Spain, Holland, Poland, Ukraine.
    Pot 2: Germany, Italy, England, Russia.
    Pot 3: Croatia, Greece, Portugal, Sweden.
    Pot 4: Denmark, France, Czech Republic, Republic of Ireland
    * Poland already allocated to Group A, Ukraine already allocated to Group D.

Means you could potentially have Holland, as top seeds, ending up in a group with Germany, Portugal and France (are France really that bad now? Don't really pay much attention to international football, but are they really below the likes of Croatia, Greece or Sweden?), while Ireland as 4th seeds could end up with Poland, Russia and Greece.

Can't see why the hosts should be seeded, defeats the whole purpose of seeding surely (and I personally wouldn't be opposed to them scrapping the seedings altogether)? They're doing a big enough favour to the hosts by allocating two automatic qualification places to them, without making them top seeds too.
  13. Yorkieacer

England are going to have to hope for Poland, Greece and Czech
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I say this every fucking two years. If you think you're good enough to have a chance of winning the thing, you shouldn't be shitting yourselves and hoping to draw the weakest teams.

Just bring the fucker on.

Apart from that, you posted last night to say that everyone had now sussed Spain's game out now and can beat them. Make your fucking mind up Yorkie.

And if we can't beat half of those teams with our second string then we should forget all pretence of being a force in world football.
  15. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

indeed,although an easy group,easy draw, home advantage,a russian/ukranian? linesman with WW2 fresh in the mind,the best players being kicked out of the games and playing a team of cheats who go down to 10 in the QFs doesnt do any harm:)
  16. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

and,anyway,apart from the yorkies,no sensible England fan thinks we can win,we want an easy group because we have finally learnt that we are not a force in world football.
    we just want to get past the bleedin quarter finals whereupon the whole country can spend a week "coming together" being happy and nevous and even forgetting how mediocre we are.....
    and then we* all have a really,really great saturday afternoon/evening...until we lose on pens........

* I will be otherwise engaged
  17. Yorkieacer

Of course i dont think we will win it at all lol we wil go out at the group stage, i fancy Ireland to get further were just not good enough. Spain have been found out imo Germany will win the Euro's
  18. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

ok yorkie,sincere apologies for misrepresenting you.
    that really was a huge insult,tantamount to accusing you of believing in ufos.

but the group stage,the group stage yorkie!!?

you mean there is to be NO fun day in the sun,that all of England will not join together in pubs up and down the land to celebrate being English....that we shall not, for 7 glorious days, BELIEVE...that traders will not shift the flag of St George.....etc etc.

um,tell you what,I assume you will bet on that and hope to see you post your £30+ bet on here
  19. Yorkieacer

Bet on what?

Think one good thing to do maybe is have a bet on Enlgand to lay off they will get smaller when all hte mugs go on next year pre tourney and hammer the price down as usual
  20. ScottyXS

ScottyXS New Member

You been to GA yet then Yorkie?