1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 Qualifying 6th Sep

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 4, 2011.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I want an equaliser!!!!
  2. MickeyPaul

Hahaha. The worst free kick I think I've ever seen.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm struggling to remember when I;ve seen a worse team to be honest Mickey.

- no cheap jokes -
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Saying that, I just clicked back over to England Wales and the ball was pinging about between players like a fucking pinball:lol
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol Got these people are shit. Do any of them actually play football for a living?
  6. MickeyPaul

Yeah - we have a few in the EPL actually.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I SAID NO CHEAP JOKES....

Actually, the commentator just said that the two are ranked next to each other in the FIFA rankings. I didn't know - HONEST!
  8. MickeyPaul

:lol They won in the Czech Republic. Just shows what we might have done had we played with... anyone up front over there.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

These Latvian crosses and Twat's penalty miss are now officially not the most embarassing thing of tonight's footbally. Wales' Chris Gunter just had a shot saved by the England keeper and visibly appealed for handball:lol

I haven't seen much of David Goodwilly because I try to avoid the turgid football that his club play but is he always this fucking garbage. He appears to have an inate ability to choose the wrong option with an unerring degree of accuracy.
  10. MickeyPaul

I'm not a big Goodwillie (heeheehee) fan. He has potential but I'm guessing that's all it will ever be.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fuck me in both ears:lol All this game needs is some of the old 1920's keystone cops background music:lol
  12. MickeyPaul

Yeah. Now you see my reluctance with the 2 goals.
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I honestly think Lithuania are so shit that they could let another two in in the last ten minutes or so Mickey. I'd like to see Goodwilly get pulled off soon though (tee hee hee). He's just given another free kick away
  14. MickeyPaul

Woo hoo! Did he say Dorrans was coming on? The game is saved!!! Scotland will score another all thanks to Dorrans. Go go go! Weeeee.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bearing in mind Scotland's defending on Saturday I've just had a couple of Krona on a 2-1 scoreline at 21 on betfair.

Why not
  16. MickeyPaul

Snodgrass my other fav player. Now watch this brilliance from Scotland..... any minute now....
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

To be fair, Lituania have some decent attacking players - just not enough of them. Too many hod carriers and not enough artists is their problem.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thank God it's over. You guys have my upmost respect and sympathy for having to watch that fucking shower of shit try to qualify. Give me the ridiculous hype and prima donna wankers of England any day.

Fingers crossed for you qualifying - and I mean that sincerely
  19. MickeyPaul

Dorrans and Snodgrass should be starters FROM NOW ON. 1-0 FT - pretty appalling quality on show which wasn't much of a surprise and I didn't even get to have a bet. Maybe the Czechs will lose again... maybe... maybe somehow the universe will conspire to get us into a playoff. Then I can say "Goodwillie comes in the backdoor" or summat.
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Goodwilly comes inside the defender?