1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro Qualifiers , Sept 2nd - 3rd

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by winrew, Aug 29, 2011.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

Friday 3nd September 2011

14:05 Israel 11/8 Draw 23/10 Greece 13/8

16:30 Finland 4/7 Draw 5/2 Moldova 4/1

17:00 Andorra 12/1 Draw 9/2 Armenia 1/6

17:00 Azerbaijan 11/2 Draw 7/2 Belgium 4/11

17:00 Russia 1/4 Draw 7/2 Macedonia 9/1

18:00 Georgia 8/11 Draw 12/5 Latvia 3/1

18:00 Malta 12/1 Draw 11/2 Croatia 1/7

18:00 Turkey 1/20 Draw 8/1 Kazakhstan 20/1

18:30 Belarus 5/4 Draw 23/10 Bosnia-Herz 7/4

18:30 Luxembourg 14/1 Draw 5/1 Romania 1/7

18:45 Hungary 5/2 Draw 23/10 Sweden 10/11

19:00 Norway 4/11 Draw 3/1 Iceland 7/1

19:15 Bulgaria 7/2 Draw 13/5 England 8/13

19:30 Holland 1/100 Draw 20/1 San Marino 50/1

19:45 Cyprus 13/2 Draw 3/1 Portugal 4/11

19:45 Faroe Islands 16/1 Draw 8/1 Italy 1/20

19:45 Germany 1/6 Draw 5/1 Austria 10/1

19:45 Northern Ireland 12/5 Draw 23/10 Serbia evens

19:45 Republic of Ireland 10/11 Draw 23/10 Slovakia 5/2

19:45 Slovenia 2/7 Draw 7/2 Estonia 8/1

19:45 Wales 13/8 Draw 23/10 Montenegro 11/8

20:00 Albania 8/1 Draw 3/1 France 1/3

Saturday 3rd September 2011

15:00 Scotland 6/4 Draw 23/10 Czech Rep. 6/4
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

England should be too strong for Bulgaria. Key players are playing well and confidence will be high. Although nothing like a european disaster to set everybody back.

Scotland (going on their last couple of performances) should also do well. Think it will be a full house fir a must win game but i honestly thought the price would be a lot more attractive. A full squad has reported for the match which says something in its self.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm honestly not fishing or trying to start an argument here but it seems to me that I've heard the words "must win" in connection with all of Scotland's games so far. The trouble is, they usually don't and I can see that being the case again on Saturday to be honest.
  4. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

It certainly wouldn't be a shock if Scotland failed to win, ODM. I agree. However, I think we'll just nick it with a workman-like performance and a scrappy goal bundled in from 2 yards.The Czechs are probably about the same level as us just now and home advantage perhaps gives us a slight edge.

Personally, I'd need crazy odds before I could back the home win. Our defence always means the potential exists of a real doing from just about any team on the planet.

I'll watch what happens in-play and wait for some, hopefully, fat-arse odds.
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Taken 3 & 4 nil England @ Corals
  6. MickeyPaul

Well done, Swoop. :thumb
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Aye well done swoops and great analysis.:p

bit of a strange game, well boring to be more precise yet England come away with a 3-0 win, 3 chances and 3 goals voila.
    I thought Barry had a good game, his one touch passing has come on leaps and bounds under Mancini and he rarely gives the ball away, I thought Downing was a dissapointment, he just loses confidence at International level, I was expecting a bit more from him considering his Liverpool form.
    Good to see Rooney coming back to his best for Englands sake as he'll be our key man next yr should we qualify.

Great win for Wales too as its makes our job a little bit easier and probbaly allows us one slip up between now and the final game in this group.

At least we have a game to look forward to tomorrow albeit the sweatys, a couple of yrs ago the Czechs would have pissed this but I'll give Scotland a fighting chance as the Czechs aren't a patch on the old Nedved/ Poborsky team.
    Is Cech still injured?
  8. MickeyPaul

I believe so, Slick. Don't expect Scotland to entertain you though.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Don't you worry about Scotland entertaining me, as they always provide a good laugh.

Czechs nearly now out 3's are tilting my alliance mind, ehhm it's very tempting as Scotland lets face it are shite, this is why i hate betting at times.

draw, draw .draw, that's the easy way out and probably the most obvious outcome, that tells me to leave well alone as i've been through all scenarios tonight and don't disagree with any. I do wish Scotland all the best though.
  10. MickeyPaul

I think Scotland are a wee bit better than shite lately in all honesty, Slick. At least going forward. I still think we'll nick the win but as I said, defensively, it's going to be torture and heartache always awaits when it's Scotland.. waiting to kick our balls (I was watching Spain's 3rd goal against us again earlier and it really is soul destroying watching McManus BOING past the ball like a rubberised spastic).

There are a few decent players (Adam played well for Liverpool against Bolton) although one I'd prefer won't be playing (I'd have Dorrans in for Brown - someone with the same enthusiasm and willingness to work hard but also capable of passing and shooting - Scott Brown sucks ass and just wait and see him give the ball away over and over then get booked by barging into someone like a drunken cow).

And although Craig Levein thinks it isn't a gamble to play Darren Fletcher I don't see how it can be anything but a gamble considering he hasn't played since last season. He's hardly turned in a decent performance for the national side even when he's playing regularly and 100% match fit so it's a little worrying to me. Hutton too is starting and he hasn't played for quite some time either. I wonder how often the Czechs will catch him out of position? Gulp.

Also, playing Kenny Miller as a lone striker. I'm just totally depressed these days by lone strikers, especially ones with really, really, bad, ball control. And Naismith supporting no doubt. I've gone right off him as a player. He seems to dive a lot and appears generally stupid like Scott Brown. A lot of running about like a demented hamster and giving the ball away and terrible finishing.

:lol Did I say Scotland would nick it? FOOL!! I still think so but I aint backing anything until I see how things are going.

A lot of similes in this post I notice. Fascinating.
  11. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agree 100% mickey about Fletcher. Its a massive gamble. Nice to see he wants to be involved cause i think he acts like a spoilt bastard most of the time.

I cant remember the last time i raved about Brown.

I'm getting excited about todays game and i think we maybe able to gub them 1-0 with Adam scoring the only goal.

:beer

BELIEVE
  12. MickeyPaul

I think I'm more anxious than excited, Keg. My brain is only now comprehending how massive this match is. As long as the players are suitably fired up and work hard I won't complain. Much.
  13. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I just wanna say that,as a half-sassanach(?),I very,very much want scotland to qualify as the 2014 world cup in Brazil just wouldnt be the same without scottish supporters-especially wearing kilts on the coppacobana beach!:cool:
  14. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

OH DEAR,OH DEAR:embarassed.

just goes to show what international football means to me....and what getting up too early does to my mental faculties!!

STILL,my comments about the world cup remain the same.

as for the euro championsips,its all a big yawn to me-but good luck to Scotland.
  15. MickeyPaul

Man. I'm so nervous I think I'm gonna puke. Please God don't let us be embarrassingly shit. :cry I'll settle for a 3-1 victory.
  16. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Ive just backed us -1 @ 5/1

Woohooo

fingers crossed
  17. MickeyPaul

The obligatory awful start where the opposing team carve us open. Oh what fun!!!
  18. MickeyPaul

Was I right about Scott Brown or was I right? Yip. I was right. Thank fuck he's out of the next game.
  19. MickeyPaul

WE'RE JAMMY BASTARDS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! KEENY MEELA!!!!!! GOOOOOOOAL!!!!
  20. MickeyPaul

Well who saw that coming? :lol 1-1 - Czechs should have had 5 or 6.