1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Europa League Betting 14-15th December

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Fuck me Dyname 3-3 and just hit the crossbar there all over them with 9 men
  2. Yorkieacer

psg 3-2 up now as well bloody Dynamo ffs letting down my accy the lowest odds as well
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Lol 33-1 must have been some 2nd half
  4. Yorkieacer

IM guitted there should of won the accy as well Dynamo with 9 men hit the cross bar, had a goal disallwoed in the 93rd and had it cleared off the line should of won at least Lazio won 2-0
  5. Yorkieacer

8pm games ive gone for Maccabi Haifia as my main bet @ 2.05 £60, HT/FT £20 @ 3.00 and -2 £0 @ 5.25 they need a win and Schalke have gone over with a reserve side after allready qualifying and the coach is at home as well also put a £10 accy on Maicabi Haifia, Macclesfield, Anderlect, Fulham @ 9.39
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Ive done fulham to win 3-1 t 10/1 and a small single on macclesfield hoping sky fixes so can watch it otherwise itll be fulham on c5
  7. Yorkieacer

Well going tits up on the 8pm games Maccaboi Haifa have looked shite and 1-0 down due to a own goal rest of my accy are winning here we go again there gonna be one lol
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Always knew you could read a game, ODM :lol
  9. Yorkieacer

Well that was useless in the 8pm game
  10. Yorkieacer

Tonights 6pm ive gone for Standard Liege as my smaller bet £10 @ 4.50 they beat Kopenhagen 3-0 in the return and there playing the first team.

Main bet is Hapoel Tel Aviv £60 @ 1.90, £20 HT/FT @ 3.87 and -1.5 £10 @ 3.20, there playing the first team where as Legia are playing mostly reserves. Both teams have nothing to play for now so will no doubt be goals but i can see Hapoel winning 3-1
  11. Yorkieacer

Going to watch the Tottenham match i hope Shamrock can go in front
  12. Yorkieacer

PAOK 1-0 up Tottenham need to get there goal scoring boots on now
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol You cheeky cunt. They were fucking shit Swoops and had it not been for the penalty and sending off (both justified by the way), they'd still be there now trying to hit the onion bag.

How the fuck they ever got that far amazes me. Garbage
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'd been told the same elsewhere tbh, but couldnt resist it, Cadburys creme eggs :D
  15. Yorkieacer

3-0 Tottenham ht there opening them up at ease now two of the goals were very good though, if paok stays 1-0 they need to win 5-0 odds on goals are crap though
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Could be wrong but I think they only need to win 4-0, Yorkie.
  17. Yorkieacer

Ah do they? I was going by the commentators on the Tottenham match 1-1 in PAOK game now so there heading out again
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

They also need POAK to win don't they? Which they aren't doing
  19. Yorkieacer

Well they were when i posted at ht

Another two superb winners again especially Standard Liege amazing price! And Hapoel won 2-0 8pm games
    Gone straight single off £100 on Birmingham @ 1.44 need a win and they should also donee a £10 accy with them, Udinese, Austria Vienna and Atl Madrid @ 4.44

Off out so cant watch any of it
  20. Yorkieacer

Udinese screwed up my accy but another winner meaning a good week in Europe 1 out of 4 losing main bets