1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Europa League Betting 15th Sep

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Sep 12, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Thursday 15th September 2011
    18:00 Besiktas 2/3 Draw 11/4 Maccabi Tel-Aviv 7/2
    18:00 Dinamo Kiev 8/11 Draw 5/2 Stoke 7/2
    18:00 FC Copenhagen 4/7 Draw 11/4 Vorskla 9/2
    18:00 FC Zurich 13/8 Draw 23/10 Sporting Lisbon 6/4
    18:00 Hannover 96 8/13 Draw 11/4 Standard Liege 4/1
    18:00 Hapoel Tel Aviv 11/10 Draw 23/10 R. Bucharest 12/5
    18:00 Lazio 4/11 Draw 7/2 FC Vaslui 7/1
    18:00 PAOK 2/1 Draw 23/10 Tottenham 5/4
    18:00 PSG 1/3 Draw 4/1 Red Bull Salzburg 7/1
    18:00 PSV Eindhoven 4/11 Draw 7/2 L. Warsaw 7/1
    18:00 Shamrock Rovers 5/1 Draw 3/1 FC Rubin-Kazan 1/2
    18:00 Slovan Bratislava 21/10 Draw 23/10 Athletic Bilbao 6/5
    20:05 Anderlecht 8/15 Draw 3/1 AEK Athens 9/2
    20:05 A. Vienna 6/4 Draw 23/10 Metalist Kharkov 8/5
    20:05 AZ Alkmaar 1/3 Draw 4/1 Malmo 7/1
    20:05 Birmingham 6/4 Draw 23/10 Sp. Braga 13/8
    20:05 Club Brugge 4/9 Draw 3/1 NK Maribor 11/2
    20:05 Fulham evens Draw 23/10 FC Twente 13/5
    20:05 Maccabi Haifa 4/9 Draw 3/1 AEK Larnaca 6/1
    20:05 Steaua Bucharest 2/1 Draw 23/10 Schalke 04 5/4
    20:05 Sturm Graz 7/4 Draw 23/10 Lok. Moscow 7/5
    20:05 Udinese 8/11 Draw 13/5 Rennes 100/30
    20:05 W. Krakow 10/11 Draw 12/5 OB Odense 11/4
    20:05 Atletico Madrid 2/5 Draw 10/3 Celtic 13/2

Odds Skybet
  2. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Celtic suck ass quite frankly and failed against a very, very, very, very, average Sion side as most of you will be aware (Sion kicked out due to playing ineligible players). Slight signs of Celtic finding a bit of form perhaps with their 4-0 demolition of Motherwell but let's be honest, Motherwell are piss poor compared to every side in this competition.

I have no idea how good Atletico Madrid are these days but I'll guess they'll still be a hell of a lot better than Celtic. I'm eyeing up the "win to nil" @ 2.30 although I do worry Celtic have a wee bit of goal potential in them.
  3. suirthing

suirthing Member

You can add the Irish hoops with Celtic also, Shamrock Rovers are punching above their weight playing Rubin-Kazan, Rubin-Kazan for example have players that get called up for International duty with Russia, 3 players in the past year. Trapattoni does not even know who Shamrock Rovers are. I will be putting Rubin-Kazan in my accum, the fairytale ends here for Shamrock Rovers. Mind you Shamrock Rovers could be compared to Manchester City.................the council built their home too:lol
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm all over PAOK. Harry Rednapp has already stated this competition is a 'nuisance' and that he wont be playing many who played Wolves at the weekend especially as they have Liverpool thus weekend.

11/5 wuth Lads. (there may be bigger about) but i'm on them.

Rubins but be a good thing as already mentioned.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I might join you on that one Keggers as Rednapp seems intent on ditching out of this asap or at least letting his second string have a knock about in this comp, I don't know how he keeps a straight face admitting he's leaving his best players at home and then going onto mention he 's taking the Europa Cup seriously in the same sentence.
  6. HastGill1

HastGill1 Member

What are your feelings on Athletico tonight RC? Are they playing decent football or struggling post Aguero? Had a chunk on them at -1AH, wondering whether to go in a bit heavier..
  7. MickeyPaul

If the side Spurs field is anything like the one against Hearts 2nd leg, Keg, then I'd agree with you. I actually thought Hearts were the better side in that game which tells you everything. Ja man. I think I could be backing PAOK also. Anyone have any idea how good they are? :embarassed
  8. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Im pretty confident PAOK will win @ 2.75 [Ladbrokes]

0-0 draw:angry
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Didn't see their first game against Osasuna, on the face of it a 0-0 draw at home to them isn't that impressive, but according to the reports they played pretty well and did everything but score.

Saw their game away to Valencia at the weekend, and they played OK, no more than that. Lost 1-0, could possibly argue that they deserved a draw. The one thing that struck me from watching that game though was how far off the pace Falcao looked, didn't seem to be on the same wavelength as his team mates at all. Whether that's due to him being new to the team, or whether he was unfit I don't know, but I think he's going to be crucial to them as Aguero's replacement if they're to have a decent season. Diego looked good though when he came on, seemed the one most likely to make things happen, along with Turan.

Early days, but they seemed more solid at the back than in recent years, the keeper Courtois looked quite handy too.

At such an early stage of the season I'd maybe have been tempted to oppose them if they were playing someone half decent, but, well, they're not are they? :lol Not sure I'd want to be going particularly heavy on them though, but good luck if you do.
  10. suirthing

suirthing Member

Shamrock Rovers v Rubin Kazan.

Shamrock Rovers enter a brave new world when they host Rubin Kazan in their opening match of the Europa League Group stages at Tallaght Stadium(which they got for fuckall off the council) this evening, kick-off 6pm. The Hoops pulled off a major upset by overcoming Partisan in Belgrade over two legs in the final qualifying round and were rewarded by being drawn against tonight's opponents, Tottenham Hotspur and PAOK Salonika in Group A. The only downside for Rovers is that they are now fighting on three fronts - Airtricity League, Europa League and FAI Ford Cup - and their squad will be stretched to the limit over the coming weeks. Their fixture congestion has already begun to take its toll on the domestic front, with Rovers taking just one point from their last two league games. Sligo Rovers beat them 2-1 at Tallaght Stadium last Friday before they drew with St Patrick's Athletic in a Dublin derby on Monday night. Manager Michael O'Neill used Wednesday's press conference to dampen expectations, saying that the club needed to be "realistic" about what they could achieve against such illustrious opponents. "We're under no illusions about the quality of the opposition", O'Neill said. "They're the Russian champions in two of the last three years. They've been in the Champions League group stages for the last two seasons, so the pedigree is there." Rubin won the Russian title in both 2008 and 2009 and made their mark in the Champions League in 2009/10 by taking four points off Barcelona in the group stages. Kazan even had the temerity to beat the Catalonians 2-1 at the Nou Camp. However their star has waned since that amazing result and the Russians have struggled on the road in Europe since, with just one win in their last nine away days. That came in a 2-0 victory over Ukrainian giants Dynamo Kyiv 2-0 in this season. Not that Rovers' home record in European action is much better. Their only win in their last six games on home turf was against Estonian side FC Flora in the second qualifying round first leg of the Champions League in July. O'Neill was keeping his team selection close to his chest yesterday, but it is expected that he will opt for a five-man midfield. "I know what the team will be. I haven't told the players yet. We've worked through some stuff today and I'm sure they'll form their own opinions from that," O'Neill said. "We have a lot of options in midfield and I think will obviously be a key part of the game tomorrow night (tonight)." O'Neill will have a strong hand to choose from, though the Airtricity League champions are a little light at centre back due to Ken Oman's knee injury. Dan Murray and Craig Sives will continue to lead the rearguard in the former Bohemians man's absence. Rubin's preparations have been disrupted by Gokdeniz Karadeniz's visa issues. However, the Turkish midfielder was expected to arrive in Ireland this morning. Obafemi Martins will be a familiar face to those acquainted with the English Premier League. The former Newcastle United striker joined Kazan from German side Wolfsburg in 2010. The visitors will not have Roman Eremenko available to them as the former Dynamo Kiev midfielder is cup-tied.
  11. HastGill1

HastGill1 Member

Cheers, I'm saying now I won't go heavy on them but I've got the afternoon off so an afternoon of drink in me probably won't help the decision making process :lol..watched PSG against some team from Luxembourg the other week in one of the Europa League qualifiers and thought the same about Pastore who just cost them 45m, you'd think he would be strolling round against the part timers but he was garbage, couldn't play a pass to save his life..settling in period I guess, Falcao will come good.
  12. MickeyPaul

Thank you for the Atletico info, gillsy boy.

Celtic missing Scott Brown tonight by the way and although I think he's never shown himself to be much of a footballer (maybe twice he's actually played well since leaving Hibs), he is one of the few who always gets stuck in, makes it difficult for opponents and plays with high energy. Stokes also missing I believe which isn't the end of the world but would have been a nice option for them to have. Also that centre half who was sent off against Sion, Daniel Majstorovic, who I know nothing about to be honest. (I do, he's shit. I forgot it was that Swedish guy.)

I'm not sure how Celtic will set up here but everyone knows they tend to struggle badly away from home in Europe. Even at home these days. I think they're weak defensively and I really will be amazed if they're able to keep a clean sheet.

I've taken a wee bet on Atletico winning to nil @ 2.30 - I think Celtic may have a goal in them but I don't think it's all that likely if the Sion games are anything to go by.
  13. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Notice lads have niw cyt paok to 8/5 in shops.

11/5 looks good niw - lets hope they win
  14. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

ref made blunder at other end....

WTF

scores first pen but misses retaken one
  15. MickeyPaul

Care to elaborate, keg? I'm not watching it so don't know what's happening.
  16. MickeyPaul

It's ok - just read it on BBC. Fucking disgusting. :(
  17. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Spurs shiuld have had a penalty but books the guy for diving.

Poak go down the park and cudicini brings the guy diwn... Yelliw card and they score the pen only for the ref to ask fir it to be retaken and then the balloon pulls it wide

0-0 at half time
  18. MickeyPaul

What's worse is the reason it was retaken. That's fucking mental and UNFAIR!!!
  19. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Cmon Dinamo
  20. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

whenever i post on here the opposing team score straight away ffs