1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Europa League Final 18th May 2016

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, May 11, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Europa League Final
    18th May 2016

Liverpool 6/4 Draw 11/5 Sevilla 2/1

Odds Betfred
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I was surprised when Liverpool were strong favs before the last leg to win the thing. As I wrote before somewhere, they can be brilliant but they can be absolute fucking dog shit (often in the same game).

I can see Sevilla letting them have all the possession early doors as they strut their stuff thinking their name is on the trophy and then they'll pick them off at some stage in the second half. Even if Liverpool score first I fancy Sevilla to be adept enough to knock one or two in against what can be a shambolic defence at times.

I'll be on Emre Can to be booked and, as always, Coutinho to score (buying goal minutes on the spread betting)
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I actually think under Klipp Klopp Loverpool will do it.
    I know City played Sevilla in the CL qualifiers a few months back and they weren't that impressive and that was then and this is now et all but due to being a selling club I don't think they're as strong this year as last.

I think Liverpool will have too much for them and win it by a couple of goals over 90 mins, my main fear for Liverpool is having no Sakho, who's taking his place alongside Lovren? Lucas has filled in well on previous occasions but he's never a centre back and could come unstuck against clever players whilst Toure I doubt has 90 mins him in at this level. Skrtel I wonder? does he still have it?
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Well done ODM, spot on analysis, wtf do I know:lol