1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euros Finals Group Stage Betting

Discussion in 'EURO'S 2020 BETTING' started by Topdog, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Agree, in hindsight the game should not have gone on after that horrific incident
    slick and newman200 like this.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Ideally it would have been postponed but that's not simple either. Where do you fit it in? One team or the other would no doubt be moaning about the rescheduled game because they ended up with a day or two less rest than their next opponents. Plus, I would think the authorities are shitting their pants in case any of the games end up having to be cancelled due to covid outbreaks within certain teams.

In an ideal world there would only be one logical decision but we don't live in an ideal world.

Also, I hate to be cynical and I'm not for one minute minimising what the Danish players went through (it was upsetting enough just for us sitting at home) but I can't help but think that we wouldn't be having this conversation if the Danes hadn't lost.
    Topdog likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

0.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG

All odds Bet365

18+
    Odds are correct at time of publishing (23:30 18/06/2021) and subject to change.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I thought Portugal would have been favorites against Germany so seeing them @ 23/10 is a tempter.

Turkey @ 4/1 might also be worth a shout, they are a proud nation who came into these finals on the back of some good form, two defeats on the bounce will have hurt them badly.

Finland may also be worth a shout @ 10/1 seeing as though Belgium are already through to the knockouts as group winners unless Russia beat Denmark by 3 or 4 goals which ain't going to happen.

More so when you see Russia's odds of beating Denmark @ 4/1, wtf is that all about:thinking, that must be worth a fiver of anybody's money.
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

In years gone by , I would have been piling on a Italy draw.
    They seem a different team these days.
    Maybe Italy -1.
  6. traeth

traeth Moderator

My tendency in knockout stages in to go for draws but with my bias two bets that I'm considering are Wales @ 5.0 and Germany @ 2.90.

I'll try to find stats regarding draws at 90 min in recent tournaments
  7. traeth

traeth Moderator

From the last two euros , my thoughts had been distorted by Portugal tendency to draw.

Wales double chance 1/X @1.8 is not what I consider to be value, perhaps I should have done my research before posting my views
    slick likes this.