1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Eurovision 2013

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Steve_uk, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

The animosity engendered by poor songs such as the likes of France which have automatic qualification works to our disadvantage,whether you agree with it or not.
  2. Steve_uk

I'm so disappointed with Malta this year. Train's Hey,Soul Sister is so much more polished.
  3. Steve_uk

Moldova might be worth a lay at 66/1,not that I'm encouraging betting you understand.
  4. Steve_uk

Israel's Moran Mazor belts out this powerful ballad perfectly and she's a dark horse at 80/1. They say the eyes are the window of the soul,and I wish she would buy some contact lenses.
  5. Steve_uk

Estonia takes me back in time to the Mary Hopkin and Dana era with this beautiful,sleepy song.
  6. Steve_uk

Lithuania's Andrius could learn something from the Armenian lead singer,and vice versa.
  7. Steve_uk

Whether this song explores Spanish roots is one thing,but in three minutes juries and televoters alike will grade this as another dead duck which by rights should not qualify.
  8. Steve_uk

I like Switzerland's cheery, underrated song,if only Victor Meldrew can remember the words..
  9. Steve_uk

The bookies rate Romania's androgynous Cezar at 66/1. Didn't Sweden enter something similar in 2009?
  10. Steve_uk

Nice music and voice from Cyprus,but doesn't stand out enough to threaten a top 10 finish.
  11. Steve_uk

Montenegro have chosen an electro-dance track sung in their own language. 100/1 outsider which may shorten.
  12. Steve_uk

Is the chorus catchy or boring in the Slovenian entry? It's worth a lay at 80/1.
  13. Steve_uk

It's a pity this Croatian group look like bouncers at 1:54 due to poor choreography. I like the song which stands out among the run of the mill.
  14. Steve_uk

Is this just a cheap rock song from Albania,or am I missing something here..
  15. Steve_uk

Ronnie Corbett's son in a balaclava who makes a poor attempt to sing a poor song.
  16. Steve_uk

This simple song is beyond his English skills as he struggles with his breathing.
  17. Steve_uk

A curious mix of rap,hip-hop and jazz I would like to see Latvia's song in the final.100/1 in the betting.
  18. Steve_uk

Another eclectic mix of ethnic folk and new age from Bulgaria's no-hoper melody.
  19. Steve_uk

To tie up a few loose ends,Andorra,Bosnia and Herzegovina,Czech Republic,Monaco,Poland,Portugal and Slovakia will not be participating in this year's contest due to money constraints.The Turks have also withdrawn, openly expressing dissatisfaction with the new rules of the contest and the status of the Big Five,as alluded to in an earlier post.http://rt.com/art-and-culture/eurovision-loses-participants-crisis-208/
  20. Steve_uk

The lead singer in FYR Macedonia's entry is a star,but he is spoilt by the entrance of Madame Butterfly's mother.