1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

FA Cup Betting 7-9th January

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 3, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'd advise you not to listen to anything that any of those cunts representing a bookie spout on talksport Swoops. Apart from the fact that they are only telling you what their punters are backing, as opposed to the general market, they also try to steer punters into backing what they want them to back to suit their market.

Norwich were as short as 4/6 earlier in the week. They have drifted to a general price of around 10/11 which, if anything, is bigger than it was yesterday generally. Paddy's are about a tenth of a point shorter than they were yesterday which hardly suggests a big gamble.
  2. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Spurs fielding a decent side so had a small punt on Spurs instead.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Topdog, you keep nailing these :thumb
    Topdog likes this.
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

wasnt watching sky but if the scoring was anything to go by,you were unlucky there-I thought that was a good bet.
    (then again,youre on the toon to win the cup as you say!)
  5. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Can't believe it. QPR equalise late on with an off-side goal. I'll send my bill to the ref! Tosser. :adolph

Southampton came back to beat Coventry :beer

Nice win for Swindon though clap

Just remembered the Tammworth +2.5. What a day :D
  6. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Finished up in profit and Crawley are through hopefully get a bigger side
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Got 4 draws out of 8, doubles my money on that bet with 1 to run. slightly down overall otherwise, unless bristol score as i'm on 3-1
  8. ThunderCelt

:thumb
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Fuck me, that'll do :lol blow up ya cnut
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

11. ThunderCelt

:thumb
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Never in doubt :unsure
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Thats guaranteed you a good review, TC :lol half way through, havent found any lesbian penetration with strap ons yet though :unsure
  14. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Well done Gavster-not such a lottery after all!
    As far as I am concerned you got 4 out of 4 since Id have thought most people following your bets wouldve hedged the MK Dons at that late stage.
    Theres not much worse than a last minute goal,legal or otherwise!
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

To recoup yesterdays loss :duh...

City v Utd
    Time of First Booking
    Up to and Including the 27th minute @ 4/5

Sunderland @ 10/11

Paddy P's
  16. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

I think I'll be taking City at over evens. Regardless of Yaya's absence from midfield, who ever united have available still won't be enough to halt city's attack. City are the only team the premiership really capable of finishing team off at present and it's only on the road that City have looked remotely vulnerable. Even with Balotelli out through injury, that still leaves Aguero and Dzeko to cause Rio and Jones major problems at the back.

Fergie should potentially start with Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez and Nani in order to try and catch City on the break, or at least give city something to deal with at the back. If he starts with anyone else up front, United will be the blunted and stunted team we've struggled to watch over the festive break. I suspect Park maybe considered, perhaps in place of either Hernandez or Welbeck, just in case fresh legs are needed late on. Berbatov will be too slow for this game.

Whilst I don't see a 6-1 drubbing, I still see another turbulent afternoon for United.
  17. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

i think a united/sunderland double is one of the bets of the season
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Scholes on the bench :eek: playing until the end of the season
  19. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

You beat me too it swoops. Was checking odds for first goalscorer and laughed when i saw Scholes 20/1 and thought it was a mistook
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Is that a masterstroke, or a cry for help ? Personally, though never prepared to write Fergie & United off, i think when you saw fergies press conference after the champs league elimination, that was the beginning of the end