1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

FA Cup Betting 7-9th January

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Definate sending off!!

:D
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Time to give up then as its officially now a farce :ohwell Nani never even moaned about it ffs! & why wasnt giggs booked, & why not the penalty on the arm @ 3-2? he didnt mean it but forward trajectory towards the goal was stopped by his arm. Joke!
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

No, i didn't think it was a sending off either, but it was the only card in the first 27 minutes so i'll take it :)

Have you seen the draw?

Liverpool v Man Utd ffs
    Villa are at Arsenal or Leeds
  4. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Yep ffs. :banghead
  5. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

In that case why not the blatant penalty in the second half for united which wasnt given?
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Probably because he already knew he'd won the game for them by then.
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

What about Rangers goal v Celtic. ball had defo crossed the line.....

Mistakes happen and debates go on and thats what makes it a good game
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Im a neutral and ive got to agree i thought man u got the lions share of decisions today.
  9. winrew

winrew GILF

I think the most sickening thing was Rooney kissing the club badge , the man has no shame ..
  10. winrew

winrew GILF

Anyway , rumours doing the rounds that Colin Wanker (ang) has been sacked , i do hope so , cant stand the cunt ..
  11. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

12. slick

slick Administrator

Looks like if United are going to win the cup this year they need to do it the hard way.

Thoroughly enjoyed todays match allthough a few of the decisions were a bit iffy but I can see both sides to the arguments.
    Both sides can also take something away from the match and it was great viewing, as soon as i saw pantiliner in nets I thought 'hey up' Mancini ain't taking this game too seriously but the rest of the lineup looked strong enough, maybe that was the initial idea but once the match got under way the players themselves took the bull by the horns and went at it hammer and tongs.

I must admit though theer was a time I was thinking 'oh shite' they are gonna fcuking whoop us by more than 6-1 and I'm sure once United went 3-0 up it was in their minds too, Luckily for us Mancini decided on limitation damage at half time and it very nearly turned the match.
    In the end I was just glad there was a winner as a replay would have been something both teams could do without.
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

Yorkie - you have claimed in the past to study form, but can you give me the reason why you thought this was a good bet? Cattermole averages one goal every 40 games and hasn't scored for around 3 years (never for Sunderland).

Please cut out the middle man and just give me your money. Thanks :thumb
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Hard to feel sorry for warnock but in a way I do. He's only as outspoken as one of the top bosses but hasnt got the clout to get away with it (I could say Fergie here but I'd be close to being accused of being on a witch-hunt :lol)

Regarding the sending off, i'm close to giving up on football betting tbh because the rules, outside influencesm bias to big clubs & inconsistencies make the game a mockery. Horse racing is almost cleaner in my eyes at the moment
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol

Although according to Wikipedia, he averages a goal every 31 games (6 in 186).
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

You are correct, as I was going off league games 4 in 160

Still, 0 in 61 for Sunderland and to be honest, never looks like scoring.
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

I have to admit to being surprised at his goalscorer picks this weekend

Spearing is a tough tackling holding midfielder, filling in for Lucas. I think he averages one shot every 12 games.
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Nobody believes the amounts anyway, come on. well....I hope they dont, & for his sake i hope we're right
  19. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I you dont believe the amounts then your silly tbh, I never research goalscorer bets though i go with incline which obviously wasnt good this weekend, saying that i said Duff to score for Fulham didnt bet on it and he did
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Okay, I'm silly :thumb