1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Football Betting August 29th 2020

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Aug 26, 2020.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:10 on 26/08/2020) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Decent odds for Arsenal in the Charity shield, Arteta will be after a bit more silverware just like his mentor Pep has taught him while I doubt Klopp will be arsed about this.
    I might throw a tenner on just to have a bit of Interest in the match.
  3. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I've taken Preston -1 at Sky's 11/8 in the League Cup. Preston have a decent enough strike force for the Championship, and Mansfield are two divisions lower, and would have among the strugglers to regain their league status last year had Macclesfield not had their deductions and Stevenage been miserable.

I know less about Scottish football, so can anyone put me off Ross County at a fraction under 3/1, who have started well against Livingston, who haven't (bar sticking 10 behind the ball to get a good draw with Rangers)? My own price would be nearer 2/1.
    Punter and slick like this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've just joined you on that 11/8 TC

There was a big gap between their finishing positions and i was reading the Mansfield manager whinging about having to play the game so early too...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53890358

It's the League Cup so it's a cautious bet, but l think you've got a good shout there.

I agree Slick those odds do look decent for Arsenal. I cant touch them but yeah. Team news important.
    slick likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Cashed out at £23 quid, struck lucky really as I put the bet on before I saw the line ups, had I seen them first I wouldn't have put the bet on so I don't want to push my luck, On paper the Liverpool selection looks a lot stronger.
    As soon as the young right back for Liverpool went off it was cash out time lol.
    Punter likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good call and spot on about Neco Williams going off. He was there for the taking.

Good shout with the -1 ThunderCelt. A Comfortable 4-0
    slick likes this.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Yeah he didn't have a good game but I've seen him a couple of times now and he looks an excellent prospect, they're the sort of games where he'll learn.
    I remember TTA looking shite when first played in the first team and look at him now.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'll be honest, unlike TTA i don't think he'll make it at Liverpool and will probably be sold before he turns 23.
    He'll get games, i just hope they aren't the important ones.