1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Football Betting July 2020

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jul 4, 2020.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (02:42 on 04/07/2020) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Don't see much value in the Prem this weekend and some very tough fixtures apart from the very short odds games.

I can see a few draws though.
    Norwich V Brighton
    Wolves v Arsenal
    Burnley V Sheff U
    Newcastle V West Ham
    Spurs v Everton

I'd expect at least three of those to end up all square.
    Nearly added leicester v Palace but surely the fox's dire form can't continue but at the same time I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole @ those odds.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Over 2 goals in the Derby Forest game is 6/5. That's a stupid price. I suppose some are expecting a cagey game but they both have to go for it, Derby to get into the play-off places and Forest to be in with a change of automatic promotion. If it's level after 75-80 minutes then, fair enough, we may see more caution as neither will want to lose a point that could be the deciding factor at the end of the season but early doors I reckon will be frenetic and the overs could be in the back by half time.

I expected 4/6 to be honest
  4. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (00:04 on 016/07/2020) and subject to change.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Don't think I've ever seen such a tough set of fixtures considering the stakes at play.

Everton pride v Villa shit or bust.
    I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but I'll go X2 If I had to pick any sort of value.

Leicester v Sheff U, both going for Euro spots.
    X hit's the spot.

Palace V Man U
    Palace nothing to play for whist United still playing on three fronts.
    United have a semi at the weekend so may rest a couple of players but Palace are already on the beech and having lost their last 5 games I don't see that form improving here.
    Could be worth a lucky pound at 10/1 for a bit of interest but nothing more.

Saints v Brighton
    Southampton although already safe and no chance of a Euro spot are playing well and showing just how professional they are by playing every game since the restart as if it was their last.
    Brighton although not mathematically safe probably are and could do with a result here to make certain but on current form you can't see them doing so.
    I was expecting Southampton to be near evens or slightly under so 2.2's looks a decent shout to me.
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Tough games as you say Slick. Will look later but i think Man Ure will go for it early doors so they can rest players for Sunday.

Leicester got a doing the other night from Bournemouth so will want to bounce back but Sheff Utd are playing well.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (00:04 on 017/07/2020) and subject to change.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Derby @ 4's maybe, Now Leeds have just been promoted.
    ODM?
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Arsenal look overpriced too in a one off Semi @ Wembley
    I don't know what it is and I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling Arsenal will do well in this game.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

On current form you'd have to fancy United in the other Semi.
    Their defence is still a bit iffy but they offer a lot up front and you can always see them scoring more than Chelsea,
  11. slick

slick Administrator

City look well off the pace and lucky not to be going in at half time 3-0 down.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG
    2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Odds Bet365
    18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (23:28 on 23/07/2020) and subject to change.