1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Forum upgrade

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, Mar 1, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

By all accounts we need to do an upgrade to access all the fancy new features and have accessability to the latest plugins, I've been puitting it on hold for a while but had better get it done sooner rather than later , so if anything strange happens tonight blame me.

Here's hoping we still have a forum by the morning:crossfingers
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuk I've just remembered why i kept putting it off, I need to remove a load of hacks we don't need which will take ages:grr
  3. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Does that mean we can have flags in the eurovision forum?
  4. slick

slick Administrator

lol, is that all you bleeding think about, here's me tottering the forum on a knife edge and all you can think about is flags:lol

I don't know what it means tell the truth Gav, suppose it just means we can have all the latest plugins if need be and if flags are one of them I'll see what i can do.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Upgrade done and a couple of things look out of place but nothing disasterous so far touch wood!
  6. slick

slick Administrator

This new upgrade has something called 'thread prefixes' if thats what I think it is you may be in business Gav.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

The Forum status icons seem to have fcuked off too......... Mickey when you get a minute.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Flags are in the forum now Gav, to add a thumbnail to thread just attach a picture to the first post and it will appear next to the thread title in that forum.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

By the way you have a few duplicate country's in that forum, Austria and Netherlands for example.
    I was going to merge them but didn't know if they were there for a purpose.
  10. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Wow Slick, I'm amazed. I give you a challenge and you've come back with something better! :beer
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Np's m8, Just having a go at the forum status icons now until Mickey gets his head around sprites.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I've managed to put the status icons back and now nothing looks any fcuking different:lol
    I'm gonna zip over to xenforo and see what benefits this new upgrade will give us.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I better start by updating our addons as they all seem out of date, then we'll see what new goodies the upgrade can give us.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

If at anytime within the next hr or so you start seeing 'white pages', don't worry as that will be me.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Is it my laptop or has the font changed?
  16. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Everything looks the same to me Slick.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Mickey, I was worried as I had to reset the 'Extra Css style sheet' and tonight giving everything a good going over the fonts don't look right, I bet somebodys been buggering about with this laptop.
    At least thats one job less.
  18. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

Great forum software this slick, very impressed
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Keem, we do try our best:)
  20. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Aye its looking good slick. You couldnt possibly put a new post button slightly over to the left a bit to help out on this page slick?
    http://onlinebanter.com/betting/page/betnodcom
    bah if you could make the hole place just thinner or even make a special thin version of it for such things.

soz slick i started this post with my tongue in my cheek but then got more and more serious as the post went on.