1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Gaming Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Jun 14, 2012.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

You still able to enjoy the old speccy games Seen? I get depressed when I see them. Except for the one that was just 2 lines on the screen.. based on Tron. Light Cycle they called it. I think it was my first ever mulitplayer. We had to share the same wee keyboard. My gran would walk in on us and go "Gaaaaaay!"
  2. MickeyPaul

I don't imagine anyone here likes old school turn based RPGs lol Divinity Original Sin 2 (loved the original) is brilliant. Playing it co-op with Teezo of course but also playing a solo account as I just love fucking killing the cunts in it. I love the fights. Sometimes you walk into shit and get destroyed then go "Ah! I see how we can beat them..." then you prepare again. Not very role play but... fun gameplay. Get it on sale if you're a PC gamer.
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Most of the Speccy games were either shit, far too hard, or both, so 'enjoy' is probably not the right word :p But some are great for nostalgia, and the likes of Manic Miner, Exolon, Cybernoid etc still play well today, which is incredible considering they're 30-35 years old.
  4. MickeyPaul

It is incredible. I think games with shite graphics and sound are more immersive. You have to imagine shit which is more engaging I reckon. When it's all rendered and real and then you control it all and it's all clunky and shite and boring as fuck. "We used to make our own computer games son... LITERALLY! lol"