1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Gaming Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Jun 14, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

[quote="kompressaur, post: 32364, member: 81" when i do die of natural causes i would like folks to at least say 'he was ok bar that mental period he went on when he tried to make websites'.
    [/quote]

You mean about 2001 to 2012?
  2. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

lol i never started website making till TDP came along ODM. I laugh still as i remember saying to Mickey "i dunno what CSS is but it seems quite important" and then forgot about it for a year whilst we made TDP. Little did we both know it was more than important it practically was what websites where all about.

The last 3 years on TDP i was just website mental. Couldnt post as like now i just wanted to learn more and achieve my website goals. Still find it hard to post when i have so much to do. Eventually though when i have a website complete i can go back to pre 2005 days and just post.

Its good to pop in and see folks again. Ill do it more often. Your all welcome over by too. You can even create a Place, turn off Place membership and just post in your Place with or without comments allowed. I'll be too busy to stop and chat as ever though. Gonna try get everythign as good as sorted today though as i really need to put my efforts into this ecig business. Ive been making the same bloody website for too long and i think saying ill finish today would be a bit stupid of me especially considering its in a right old state.

Right illl get on but later potatoes.
  3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Here Komp.. I added a dark background and cut half the image off (standard 468 width) in case you want it..

[​IMG]

Fancy a game of summat? Yahoo hearts? :lol Forget it!
  4. MickeyPaul

ODM you're still such a meany pants! You need to "relill" man (thats my chill/relax combo word). Here.. this will cheer you up..

[​IMG]
  5. kompressaur

cheers Mick. Im up to my neck in it here so no time to stop im afraid. ill fire it up the now.

ODM is actually the person whom ive met most in real life from the internet (if that makes sense) I met ODM back in 2004 at a PL Cheltenham day out and then again in 2009 when we sold TDP. He's the same offline as on so i suppose youve got to give him that.
  6. MickeyPaul

So it's ODM's fault really as you were such a nice young man back then.

Is it just me that has to fucking battle with a login every single fucking time I come here? I've only just discovered if I type in anything then click and it says "Ehhhh NO!" Then I just click on the banner - IM LOGGED THE CUNTING FUCK IN.

Stupid fucking... hahaha check Winrew! Woo hoo! You go boy!
  7. winrew

winrew GILF

Watch you don't get banned , cnut !!
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

Leave Winrew alone, you nasty bully :adolph
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

[​IMG]
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

[​IMG]
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

[​IMG]
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

Jesus, what a cunt I was back then, I wouldn't dream of posting stuff like that now :eek:
  14. winrew

winrew GILF

The middle one still cracks me up , some gangster rapper trying to flog me a CD in times square.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

The middle one reminds me of 'gokklle oh beer"

yip it's just you, I've even just nipped into admin to make sure I hadn't ticked the 'discourage' box on you for a laugh and forgot about it, but no it's unticked.

do you get the same problem on a difefrent browser?
  16. kompressaur

i used to have a problem logging in here slick but that was because of the account being tied up with Facebook. I dunno if i untied it or if i just remembered my password proper but i dont get the problem micks getting anymore. User error methinks.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Me too, he's probably trying to access the site via an old nokia 8210 or the like.
  18. MickeyPaul

:lol Bloody hell Seen. That's all quite "edgy".

Might be that facebook thingy Slick - there's a big facebook icon next to where I log in.

Staying on topic - loved Torchlight 2 by the fellas that did Diablo 1 and 2. Didn't think I'd like that hack n slash type stuff but it seems I'm addicted to collecting loot and killing monsters by the thousand. What else have I loved recently.... ehhhm... the Batman Arkham games... to me they're like a cross between Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid and Devil May Cry with some Soul Reaver thrown in. Great fun. AAaaaaaaaand ehhm... Bastion. Quite rare for me to want to play through a game again immediately after finishing but that 1 I did. Straight on to playthrough 2 - wanted to level all my shit up :( I like leveling shit up :(

OH! And Limbo. Fantastic atmosphere and some great puzzling "action". Could be a right bastard at times but a lovable bastard.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Anybody got a playstation plus account?
    seems resonable enough for £30 quid a year for what looks like some decent games that get updated monthly.

I'd like to know if it's what it's cracked up to be though b4 I part with any ackers.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

I was watching somebody play the latest Pacman game on the Playstation at the weekend. A good game until I had a go.