1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

German Football 15-17th September

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Rene, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Rene

Rene Member

Hi Guys,

some information about the new Round in Bundesliga today.

Bayern
    Robben and Ribery are not ready to start in the first Eleven versus Mainz 05 this Afternoon. Both are injuried. If Martinez will be in the Starting Line is questionable. I guess he will but Heynckey gave no official Information about Martinez.

Stuttgart
    The South Germans starts worse into the 50. Bundesliga Series. They were burned by Bayern in the last Round (1-6). Bruno Labbadia miss his probably most important Player of these Days Ibisevic. He is sidelined with a red card. Stuttgart starts versus the newbys from Dusseldorf. But Attention - there are some Teams behind Dusseldorf in the Performances of the first Rounds.One win one draw in the first two - they are in 5th Position so far.

[​IMG]
  2. Rene

Rene Member

Frankfurt - Hamburg
    Van der Vaart is back in Midfield. He turned through Europe and was absent for 1.583 Days from Hamburg. But now he is back and I guess that will be a big push for Hamburg. He had a very good time on his first going with HSV and I am sure that he will helps the Team over the worse Time. Hamburg is the "Dino" of Bundesliga. The once Team which is never relegated to the Second League. If they are passing also the Red Line in this Year, they are 50 Years Non-Stop in the highest German League.

Hamburg started with 2 defeats and didn't striked in this Season (0-3). Frankfurt is on the other End of the Table (2nd) with two wins in 2 Rounds (6-1). BUT - HSV lost the last Match versus Frankfurt away in 2007. Hamburg miss only Aogo in front of this Match. Frankfurt will starts without Amedick (ill), Djakba (Red Card), Scharner (injuried) and Kouemaha.

Van der Vaart will take his old Role as Playmaker in the Hamburg Midfield. The Team had a Test Match versus a Team from Lower League and won 13-0 with v.d.Vaart. He can turn Things into the right direction for Hamburg and I am sure that Frankfurt will have some Problems with him.

It is maybe too early to give him the total Trust to make the Match. But Hamburg WITH v.d. Vaart is on a better way than before and I think that we will see an open Match.

over 2.5 goals
    Hamburg HC+1
  3. Rene

Rene Member

Freiburg - Hoffenheim
    the 2nd Game this Sunday.

It could be better for the Hoffenheim Coach Markus Babbel these Days. Two Rounds no Points. He is without a win in the 50th Series of Bundesliga. Starts with a 0-4 versus Berliner AK a lower League Team in the German Cup. Both Bundesliga Rounds versus Gladbach (1-2) and Frankfurt (0-4) were lost.
    Freiburg on the other Hand is without a defeat since 6 Rounds at home. They opened the Season with 2-1 away win in the first Round of German Cup. The Seaon opener versus Mainz finished with a draw (1-1) before they lost away 2-0 versus Leverkusen.

Freiburg welcome back some Players after the International Match Break. Only Jan Rosenthal with a Knee Injury can't help the SC today.
    Hoffenheim has some bigger Problems. Salihovic and Schröck are suspended and Chris are out with an Injury from the middle of this Week. Ochs and Beck are back in Training but not ready to go over 90 Minutes I guess.

The Balance in total is 2-3-1. Freiburg won 3-2 at home in 2011. The last both Meetings ended in draws (1-1,0-0).

It's an all or nothing game for Markus Babbel. Hoffenheim is sponsored by the SAP Owner. He is known as Decider in Hoffenheim and makes the Club to the present Force in Bundesliga. He has the Millions and he shown also in the past that will not give all the Money for a Relegation team. Babbel has the worst Point Average 1.1. So he needs 3 Points today. Questionable is, if his Team accept him as the Manager.

Very hard to predict this Match. Freiburg is fit and good at home, Hoffenheim took 3 of the 4 Victories under Babbel away from home. 11 goals in 6 Rounds - it's not the best to take the over. I gues it will be defensive Clash.

under 2.5 goals
    draw (risk)