1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Golf 2012 Masters April 5th/6th/7th/8th

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by traeth, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've been impressed by Stensen the last couple of days and have just backed him for a top five finish at 3/1 on betfair.
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I would be extremely happy if I was sitting on Mickleson @ pre-tourney odds of 10/1. Whilst the other scan obviously win it, they can blow up as well, wheras I think Lefty will finish top 5 whatever happens. Pretty happy on mahan tbh, & why everyone slags Poulter is beyond me. I'm no fan either but hes a good player & not in a bad position
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

[quote="swooperman, post: 18823, member: 12"why everyone slags Poulter is beyond me. I'm no fan either but hes a good player & not in a bad position[/quote]

Cos he's an arrogant gobshite wanker Swoops.

Hope that helps.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Wtfs that got to do with him winning golf tournaments :thinking Tiger keeps getting priced on reputation & hes the same
  5. beamer

beamer Moderator

He's played the best golf this week but he's always got a treble in him a some stage.

i think Justin Rose had some bad luck yesterday and could easily have been in contention.

I just don't think Poulter has the temperament for the big events, even though he's been impressive.

Could easily go to a play off.
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

If i was putting a bet on now, & I'm not as I'm sticking with what I have on mahan, Mickleson &...erm...lawrie, it'd be on bubba watson. dont like him but hes looking impressive
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Anyone other than Kuchar, Oost, Paddy or hanson....kuchars worrying me, but i dont see Oost hanging on tbh. Even had a little dabble on poulter & a bigger one on Westy
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Spot on Swoops. I backed Vijay Singh for the tournament ( held every chance at the halfway stage ) and was interested to see what his odds were after round 2. He was -2 at the time and 3 shots off the lead, but was 66's. Woods was +3 and 8 shots back and was shorter at 40's.

Singh was done after Round 3, but the gods smiled on me and Vijay and Tiger were paired together in the final round. The bookies of course had Tiger as Favourite for their 2 ball and I was able to avail myself of the 2's on Singh. Obviously there are no certainties in the game and both could have had equally bad rounds, but the pricing up was ridiculous. I know Beamer is a keen golfer ( well he plays the game anyway ) and I would have fancied him to take out Tiger, who was missing in all directions.
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Remind me never to take beamer on then going on that quote :thinking

Bubbas my biggest winner
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Nothing, but it has everything to do with why people slag him off which was the question you asked you tool.
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

theres an 'F' in fool......oh :unsure
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:)

Well it's looking more and more like a head to head and the fact is, I'm sitting on a 1/3 price on an even money shot:frown Not an ideal situation but could have been a hell of a lot worse so I just need to sit and pray now.
  13. winrew

winrew GILF

Which holes are used if its a play-off ?
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fuck. Looks like it may not make it that far Winrew
  15. traeth

traeth Moderator

just said its 18 and 10
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sudden death. First one to fuck up loses
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Can't complain if I lose at the first play off hole. Oost has been second best on the green for this and the last shot of regular play.

I've resigned myself to losing this one to be honest. Also backed Man City draw not bet so not a good day
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Well, dont like bubba but looks like hes paying for me bacon tomorrow....on a wrap obviously
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Congratulation Swoops. Best man won on the day I reckon.
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Me or bubba :unsure