1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Goofy little racist banned for 8 games

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ONEDUNME, Dec 20, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Probably means Carrol will play then, could do Liverpool a favour that as he normally plays well against us.
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

I take it that comment was tongue-in-cheek

he's truly awful
  3. slick

slick Administrator

B4 tonight i meant to say Seen, fcuk he was shite. saying that though the supply from Downing and Henderson was even worse.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Told ya, negro's.

Misses a game that we couldn't win with or without him, then 3 maybe 4 cup games, a couple more league games and back in time for the Utd game.

I'm looking forward to seeing John Terry stripped of his England captaincy next. The racist bastard.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

6. slick

slick Administrator

if he's going to get upset by what a fan has said to him he may aswell hang up his boots now, how long will it be before City's inflatable banana's are banned?
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

How long before Blackburn are forced to change their name? I mean, it's basically stating that they enjoy seeing black people burn - how racist is that? :eek:
  8. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

9. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

He'd been on the pitch minutes after his 8 game ban and does this.

He really is one nasty fucker isn't he.

And once again, Dalglish embarrasses himself by claiming Suarez 'never saw him'. :lol Strange that seeing as Suarez glanced back and barged into him and was then facing Parker when he booted him.
  10. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

I dont blame him for that Wayne, lets face it SAF does it often enough. What was distasteful was KK's statement that Suarez should not have been banned!
    I like Dogleash as he was a fine player but this has really tainted him in many peoples eyes, wtf does he care though
  11. suirthing

suirthing Member

Wayne calm down, what wrong with Suarez? As a UTD fan I can tell you something about Patrice Evra...he is a fucking cunt! simple as. When Ireland were cheated out of the World Cup by Henry, Gallas, Evra, Sanga, Anelka and the rest of them scum French cunts. Evra announced afterwards that he would give Ireland a replay......on his Playstation, ha,ha,ha..............but when someone called him a nigger as he is from a shithole called Senagal in Africa, boo hoo hoo off he went crying same as he did when he fucked up in the World Cup and was sent packing and fucked out of the team, he would want to harden the fuck up, and his performances have been shite lately too for United and the sooner the better he is railroaded back to whatever ghetto in Paris they found him in!
  12. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Evra's a decent guy, I've read a few positive things about him. It's hardly up to Evra to grant Ireland a replay and to be honest, that was solely Henry's misdemeanor.

I'm sure Suarez is a decent enough guy off the pitch too, but on it, he's nothing but an angry, petulant, cheating, goofy little shit. When he did his hand of God routine, there was nothing but pride. He was even celebrated as a national hero. And besides the kick on Parker last night, even more telling was his reaction in the dying minutes, when he handled the ball in the penalty, but ferociously gestured that he should have had a penalty because a Spurs player apparently handled it.

Now I couldn't give a shit who else you mention to support Evra being a prick, but these incidents involving the likes of Suarez, Balotelli and players of their kind, just turn me off the game even more. I spent more time last night shouting at the cheating players and Carroll's expletive-laden tirades at the referee than actually following the game.

And then the fans aren't much better. Mostly brain dead reprobates that would cheat in equal measure. The game is rotten to the core. The constant cheating is explained away as passion. One player's shocking behavior is tolerated, just so a club can stand firm or stick it to the FA. Is the same 'passion' tolerated in Golf, Rugby, Snooker, Cricket etc?
    Football = Scum and I'm becoming sick of it. :grr
  13. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

14. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

:lol

My opinion of Suarez is based on one unsavoury incident after another, not just Evra (and I know Evra can be an antagonistic little sod).

I think we know what your opinion's based on.

Let the bitterness go my friend. :)
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Andy Carroll has always been a nasty wanker but he's getting worse by the week. Probably realises that he's untouchable now that he's at Anfield because no matter how shit you are or how much utter bollocks you talk (Benitez and Dalgleish prime cases in point) you will always be defended by the blinkered fans.

Every decision is questions with foul mouthed expletives. His clear hand ball near the end of last night's game - "fuck off ref "

What the hell is going on in his head? About as much as is going on in his feet - very little.
  16. traeth

traeth Moderator

there are some right dirty fuckers in rugby union , eye goughing and the spear tackle being some of their worse exploits but the management are more reluctant to protect them , this is Gatland's comments after this weekend's misdemeanour

17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I really hope that somebody snaps Suarez's leg before the end of the season.

If anyone find that offensive, fuck off.
  18. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

19. Punter

Punter Moderator

They probably will, this Saturday.

I just cant believe that Gordon Taylor expects the goofy little racist and the little black cunt to shake hands before the game.
  20. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Let's himself down again by not accepting Evra's handshake. Fucking scum.
    winrew likes this.