1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Goofy little racist banned for 8 games

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ONEDUNME, Dec 20, 2011.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

Idiot , why oh why !
  2. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Kenny Dalglish to Geoff Shreeves: "I think you're bang out of order to blame Luis Suarez for anything that happened here today."

Blameless, classless cnut.
    Didn't think he/they could stoop any lower.
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Dalglish is a legend, but every time he opens his trap over this he tarnishes that legend. Ive no sympathy for Evra, he is as much a classless cunt
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

You're the biggest bitter out there Wayne. Beggining to sound like a bit of a fanny going on about it tbh.

Suarez should never play for Liverpool again, fuck off. Keene's tackle, Cantona's kung fu kick, you lot make me laugh.
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Dont think hes anywhere near the biggest bitter out there, but the Keane, Cantona etc thing is a good point.

Like I said on the prem thread, each time you watch these idiots they drift further & further away from the working man. You can just see Suarez being told 'you dont have to if you dont want' whereas he should have told he had to, & you can just see Evra thinking 'if he doesnt shake my hand I wonder if I can get the lads out on strike......'
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Can I get some clarification here,perlease?
    Are we talking "betnods biggest bitter"(nice alliteration there,if I do say so myself),or we talking the whole of the internet!?
    ...cos if its the latter,then,in Waynes defence,I know of at leat 2 dozen women on dating sites,whod be in my top 24+:):eek
  7. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

I'm the biggest bitter? Er...ok.
    I sound like a fanny going on about something that Liverpool won't let go of. Er.....ok.

One handshake today and it would all have been over.

Sorry but truth hurts mate. :wink

Anyway, funniest chant of the day to the tune of 'United, top of the League';

Carroll, show us your tits
    Carroll, Carroll, show us your tits

:lol
  8. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

A footballer, cannibal and racist walk into a bar.
    The barman says 'what can I get you Mr Suarez?'

:lol
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

You havent shut up about us all week.
    Your team play great, you beat one of your biggest rivals, you go top of the league and are starting to look like champions.
    The first thing you do is come in here and chat shit about Dalglish and Suarez, you aint even celebrating the win :lol
    That's a typical Manchester Utd supporter for you.

Who wont let go :wink
  10. suirthing

suirthing Member

send me on the links for them dating sites, just to confirm that my ex has made the top 24.

And as for Suarez, A man with principles, that what I say. He called Evra a nigger and he is sticking to his guns, after getting banned for 8 games, NFW is he going to shake the cheating French cunt's hand! Evra is a useless wanker, if he had so much hate for Suarez after he refused to shake his hand and then Ferdinand refusing to shake Suarez's............would you not think that them 2 useless overpaid cunts wod have made sure he would not score at Old Trafford!
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Suarez is a cunt. Dalgleish is a cunt. Anyone who backs them is a cunt .

Fact.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

...and you'd shake hands with somebody you had no respect for.

Cunt.
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The shaking hand think doesn't mean anything. It's just a farce.

If I were Rio I'd have shaken hands with Racist and taken his fucking head off when he had the chance when he stooped to head the ball in the first half.

He wouldn't even have been carded for it.

Dalgleish has done something that I would have thought impossible two years ago. He's made Liverpool more despised in the country than United. At least they earned their place by winning things. Liverpool are just becoming classless and the only people who can't see it are Liverpool. I hope they don't even manage to finish seventh.
  14. suirthing

suirthing Member

What have the Scousers done to you ODM, you are begining to sound like Cloughie now and I bet you agree too that what the Sun said was correct too!
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Would you like to rearrange that into some sort of English for me luv. I haven't got a fucking clue what you're trying to say.

Thanks awfully
  16. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

And there was me thinking we were getting on nowadays. :lol

Suarez returns from a ban. I make one post after he boots Parker in the stomach and one post after he refuses a handshake.
    Both incidents worthy of comment I think or does this sort of thing happen every week?
    Hardly 'haven't shut up about us all week' is it?

Apart from 19, you show me an example of when I have 'gloated' about beating anyone, never mind one of our rivals. If I did that, I'd also be accused of being a 'typical Manchester Utd supporter' Can't win can I.

Face facts Kop. Remember them. Liverpool FC, Dalglish and Suarez have made an absolute pigs ear of this whole situation.

A complete denial of what is and has actually happened coupled with the normal 'blame anybody but us' mentality. I even hear your lot are saying Evra snubbed the handshake. :lol

Using your analogy, 'typical Scousers'. Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing.
  17. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Makes you wonder who the 'victim' is doesn't it. :talkhand

Having said that, I'm not sure who the cheating, fouling, ear-munching, dirty racist does respect so perhaps you're right.
  18. winrew

winrew GILF

No sympathy for Liverpool , they have handled it terribly right from the off ( the T-Shirts ).
    Not sure why they have reacted this way , just seems really stupid , they were on a hiding to nothing , it could have been put to bed weeks ago...
  19. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Common sense and some good old-fashioned honesty at last (although it's noticeable the apology's only for yesterday's farce and not the 'whole' issue).

Now once Kop's apologised, we can all move on. :lookaround :lol
  20. slick

slick Administrator

All this over a fcuking hand shake, how far this country has dropped if laughable , the rest of the world must be looking at us and pissing themsleves.
    It's only a couple of months since Blatter was roasted for saying players should just shake hands at the end of the match and get on with it, what happened yesterday was just a watered down version of that and now eveybodys kicking off.

Suarez obviously believes that what he originally said was not rascist and was making a stand on that, righlty or wrongly it was his decision and no need for all the cafuffle that followed, and Evra dancing around like a big fairy at the end was laughable.

I don't like Suarez as a person as he's a coniving little cnut but the whole saga has grown out of all proprtion with every fcuker players and media alike acting like little kids.