1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Google Chrome Black Screen

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by Gavster, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Since the weekend, I've had a problem with Chrome displaying a full black screen on some web pages. The sites affected are SkyNews, Unibet affiliates and sometimes Youtube. Anyone else having these issues? I've tried searching for solutions on google, but there doesn't seem to be any solutions, yet there are a few people reporting the issue.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Never spotted this thread, you get it sorted Gav?
  3. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Well Slick, much to my total amazement - and believe me, technology's miraculous ability to self-heal has this affect on my psyche - it cleared itself up after tormenting my patients for over a week. I was clearly in a desperate state, as I deliberated using Internet Explorer. It was a dark week.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Are you a doctor Gav?
  5. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

I would make a terrible doctor ODM. I can barely deal with the turds Chrome lays for me without attempting to cure the living.

My brother is studying to be a doctor, though given the mayhem and wanton violence displayed on these shoot-em-up games, I doubt I would be first in the line for treatment.