1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

h2h meetings

Discussion in 'System Proofing' started by jtw1, Aug 26, 2011.

1. jtw1

jtw1 Member

MAN CITY v west ham 2-0

WERDER BREMEN v hamburg 1-0

ROMA v atalanta 1-1

SAT
    ---

MAN CITY v aston villa 11-0-1 , 1.30
    STUTTGART v freiburg 7-0-1 , 1.95
    HEERENVEEN v willem 5-1-0 , 1.80
    NORDSJAELLAND v silkeborg 9-0-1 , 1.45 [denmark]

Sat - Dutch EREDIVISE - HEERENVEEN v WILLEM

H2h - 5-1-0

League form - HEERENVEEN are currently in 6th with a home record of 8-4-3 [5-1-1 since the winter break , the sole loss coming against AJAX]

WILLEM are in 10th and are 4-1-10 away from home , 3 of the wins came against teams currently in 14th , 15th and 18th in the league.

Other stats/news - HEERENVEEN will mis a couple of regular defenders due to injury and suspension while WILLEM have a fully fit squad to choose from.
    HEERENVEEN have scored at least 3 goals v WILLEM in 6 of the last 7 home games.
    HEERENVEEN probably need at least on more win to secure a place in the Eredivise's Europa league play-offs while WILLEM are safe from relegation .

Despite missing 2 players i think the home side should be strong enough to take this and strengthen their Play-Off spot .

Stake 10pts on HEERENVEEN @ 1.80 with betvictor
  2. jtw1

jtw1 Member

MAN CITY v aston villa 3-2
    STUTTGART v freiburg 2-2
    HEERENVEEN v willem 1-1
    NORDSJAELLAND v silkeborg [denmark] 1-0

Friday - BOLIVAR v blooming 10-1-0 [24-5-0] 1.36 [bolivia]

Saturday - COLO COLO v s wanderers 6-1-0 1.50 [chile]

Sunday - ROMA v genoa 7-0-0 , 1.60
    INTER v chievo 7-1-0 , 1.45
    U ESPANOLA v cobresal 8-1-0 , 2.05 [chile]

As you can see i've included some games from Chile and Bolivia this weekend .
    I'll be including some other South American and Scandinavian leagues as the summer progresses.

HEERENVEEN 1-1....... [​IMG]

Starting Bank - 100pts
    Selections - 82
    Wins - 54
    Stake returned - 2.5
    Current Bank - 201.88pts.

As things start to go pear-shaped in the main European leagues i've widened the net to include other leagues from around the world.

Friday - Bolivia - BOLIVAR v BLOOMING

H2h - 10-1-0 [24-5-0 since April 2000]

League form - BOLIVAR are top of the league with a home record of 8-1-0 [25 goals for , 5 against ]
    BLOOMING are in 5th with an away record of 1-5-3.

Other news/stats - BOLIVAR are unbeaten at home since at least May 2014 , that's 22 wins and 2 draws .
    The main advantage that BOLIVAR has over BLOOMING is that while the home side play in LA PAZ [3640m above sea level ] BLOOMING play in SANTA CRUZ which is a mere 416m above sea level and that difference in altitude is key to BOLIVAR's previous successes.

Stake 10pts on BOLIVAR @ 1.36 with Wm Hill
  3. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Well....we've had some bad luck and we've had good luck but tonight [Friday] we had bloody amazing luck as BOLIVAR came from 3-1 down with 5 mins to go to go on and score in the 84th , 86th and 92nd min to win 4-3 !!!!!

Returned 13.60pts.

Saturday - Chile - COLO COLO v S WANDERERS

H2h - 6-1-0

League form - COLO are in 3rd place with a fairly average home record of 2-2-4 , however 3 of those defeats came against teams in the top 6 [2 were the current 1st and 2nd]
    WANDERERS are in 16th with an away record of 1-4-3

Other news/stats - WANDERERS will miss playmaker LUNA , midfielder SALDIAS and defender PRIETO through suspension and defender OPAZO is injured.
    COLO will probably play the same side that won 4-0 against 9th place Cobreloa last week as they have no new injuries or suspensions .
    COLO are also no longer involved in the Copa Libertadores so should be fully focused on this fixture which they have lost only once in the last 13 corresponding fixtures.

Unfortunately we've missed the 1.53 which was on offer but 1.44 from Wm Hills still appeals [just] so lets have 13.60pts on .
  4. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Friday - BOLIVAR v blooming 4-3

Saturday - COLO COLO v s wanderers 3-1

Sunday - ROMA v genoa 2-0
    INTER v chievo 0-0
    U ESPANOLA v cobresal 1-1

COLO COLO 3-1 [​IMG] Returned 19.58pts.

Starting Bank - 100pts
    Selections - 84
    Wins - 56
    Stake returned - 2.5
    Current Bank - 211.46pts.
  5. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Sat
    ---

EVERTON v sunderland 6-0-1 , 1.83

HELSINGBORG v gelfe 5-1-0 , 1.60

Sun
    ---

LAZIO v inter 4-0-0 , 1.85

ST LIEGE v kortrijk 6-0-1 , 1.75

EVERTON v SUNDERLAND

H2h - 6-0-1

League form - EVERTON are in 11th with a home record of 7-7-3 while SUNDERLAND occupy the 18th [automatic relegation] spot with an away record of 2-8-6.
    The most significant fact about EVERTON's home form is that since they were knocked out of the Europa they have won 4 from 4 inc wins against MAN U and SOUTHAMPTON.

Other news/stats - After that away loss to in-form ASTON VILLA last weekend EVERTON will be desperate to win this , they have a chance of finishing in 8th if all goes their way in the last 3 games .
    They are unbeaten in 21 / 23 against SUNDERLAND in ALL comps , have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 homes in the EPL as well as winning H/T - F/T in those last 4 home wins.
    SUNDERLAND really need the 3pts esp as they play CHELSEA[a] , ARSENAL[a] and LEICESTER[h] in their last 3 league matches but despite that home win against SOUTHAMPTON they have only won away at CRYSTAL PALACE [before they employed Pardew and improved] and NEWCASTLE [ who are 2-2-5 at home in the league since that game]

Stake 10pts on EVERTON @ 1.83

Just a few minutes after that game ends we will hopefully be putting the winnings onto HELSINGBORGS over in Sweden.

HELSINGBORGS v GELFE - H2h - 5-1-0 [9-2-0 since 2005]

League form - HELSINGBORGS are in 7th place after 7 games but are 2-1-0 at home while GELFE are in 10th with an away record of 1-0-3 and have conceded 12 in those 4 games while HELSINGBORGS have conceded only once at home .

Stake any returns from the EVERTON game onto HELSINGBORGS , currently 1.60 with Hills
  6. jtw1

jtw1 Member

EVERTON 0-2 followed by HELSINGBORGS 1-2......a 20pt loss on the day

Starting Bank - 100pts
    Selections - 86
    Wins - 56
    Stake returned - 2.5
    Current Bank - 191.46pts.

The EVERTON result was the nail in the coffin for the main Euro leagues which are nearing the end of their season's as once more the 'silly season' eats into the profits and annoyingly i only have myself to blame .
    So , as far as the Main Euro leagues are concerned this 'strategy' is now closed.... [​IMG]

Fear not regular readers i shall be continuing this over the summer with any games i can find in which a h2h advantage can be found as well as [hopefully] some team info.

Colombia 22:00 this evening ..JUNIOR v HUILA

H2H - 11-1-0 [Huila have not won away at Junior since 1995]

League form - JUNIOR are in 8th place in the Apertura with the top 8 qualifying for the Apertura play-offs .The 9th and 10th side are 3pts behind as they go into this last round and if i've read the table correctly then 9th placed TOLIMA could still grab 8th place if they win an JUNIOR lose so there's still something for the home side to play for.
    At home JUNIOR are 6-3-0.
    HUILA are top of the Apertura but their away form hasn't been as good as their home form , 4-1-3 compared with 6-4-0.

Team news - With the help of Google translate it would appear that while JUNIOR will miss OVELAR [striker] , HUILA will be missing at least 6 due to suspension/injury ...no less than 5 of those players played a part in their last league game so it's fair to assume they will be not be fielding their strongest side.

With a very strong h2h and HUILA apparently being hit by missings i will go for JUNIOR to win @ 1.53 with Ladbrokes

Staring Bank - 100pts
  7. jtw1

jtw1 Member

JUNIOR 0-1

Sat
    ---

LEVERKUSEN v hoffenheim 5-0-1 , 1.44

MAINZ v koln 5-0-0 , 2.20

LOKEREN v mechelen 6-1-0 , 2.25

STROMSGODSET v Aalesund 5-1-0 , 1.57
  8. jtw1

jtw1 Member

LEVERKUSEN v hoffenheim 2-0

MAINZ v koln 2-0

LOKEREN v mechelen 2-2

STROMSGODSET v Aalesund 3-1
    Sun
    ----

MAN U v arsenal 6-1-0 , 2.60

BLOOMING v n potosi 9-0-0 , 1.50 [bolivia]

A LIMA v garcilaso 5-0-0 , 1.50 [peru]

SPORTING v braga 4-0-0 , 1.70
  9. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Only 1 for Sunday

ARSENAL v west brom 5-1-0 , 1.40

One for Monday over in Sweden - HELSINGBORG v hammarby 7-0-1 , 2.15
  10. jtw1

jtw1 Member

ARSENAL v west brom 4-1 [​IMG]

HELSINGBORG v hammarby 1-0 [​IMG]

Offski to sunnier climes on Saturday for a week so here's this weekend's selections.

Fri - ODD v AALESUND 8-1-0 , 1.50 [Betvictor]

Sat - HAUGESUND v START 4-0-0 , 1.73 [Hills]

Sun
    ---
    ROMA v PALERMO 6-0-1 , 1.40

ATLETICO MG v VASCO 5-0-1 , 1.45

AIK STOCKHOLM v HELSINGBORG 4-0-0 , 1.62
  11. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Fri - ODD v AALESUND 1-1

Sat - HAUGESUND v START 0-2

Sun
    ---
    ROMA v PALERMO 1-2

ATLETICO MG v VASCO 3-0

AIK STOCKHOLM v HELSINGBORG 3-1

JUNIOR v HUILA 0-1.....10pt loss

Weds - Serie A - ATLETICO MG v SANTOS 5-1-0 .

H2h - 5-1-0 [5/6 finished Over 2.5 goals]

League form - 8 games played and so far ATLETICO are 2-1-0 at home , losing a derby game v CRUZIERO last time after being 1-0 up.
    SANTOS are 0-1-2 away from home .

Team news/stats - ATLETICO have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 homes v SANTOS as well as being in front HT/FT in 6 of those 7.
    SANTOS will definately be missing a defender ,Cicihino, to injury as well as striker Robinho off on international duty with Brazil [ scored 2 of Santos's 8 goals]

Stake 10pts on ATLETICO MG @ 1.50
  12. jtw1

jtw1 Member

ATLETICO 0-0 , means we're still looking for the first winner of the Summer leagues.

Brazil - 22.00 - GREMIO v ATLETICO PR

H2h - 7-1-0 [10-3-0 since 1999]

League form - Both have played 6 games with ATLETICO sitting high up in 2nd place due to their 4-0-0 home record [ only one those 4 were are currently in the top half of the table while their single away win came at bottom club JOINVILLE
    GREMIO are in 13th place but are 2-1-0 at home inc a win in their last home fixture against current 4th CORINTHIANS .

Both sides have a couple of players away on International duty and have a few injury concerns but GREMIO have a couple of mid-fielders back.

Wm Hill are offering 1.70 on the home win and with the h2h and the relatively 'soft' teams ATLETICOhave been playing [mostly at home as well] i hope GREMIO can kick-start the season for us .

Stake 10pts @ 1.70
  13. jtw1

jtw1 Member

I'm taking a break from league football for the next bet which is ECUADOR to beat BOLIVIA in their Copa America tie at 22:00 this evening.

The stand out statistic for is the record of the Bolivians away from their high altitude home grounds.

In 12 competitive games [World Cup and Copa match's] they have won 0 drawn 4 and lost 8 .
    They earned a creditable 0-0 draw in their opening game against a weakened Mexico side while ECUADOR lost to competition host's Chile [unlucky to have hit the woodwork at 1-0 down but straight after that the Chileans went up the park and made it 2-0 ] . I believe ECUADOR can get 3pts here in probably will be a low scoring game.

Stake 17pts on ECUADOR @ 1.62 with bet365
    Kegman likes this.
  14. jtw1

jtw1 Member

2-3.....sometimes you just have to look skyward and smile !!!

Starting Bank - 100pts

Selections - 3

Wins - 0

Current Bank 70pts.

Weds - BELARUS - GOMEL v BREST

Hh2 - 8-1-0 [14-2-0 since 1998]

League form - GOMEL[10th] are 3pts behind BREST[7th] but at home they are 3-1-1 with that single loss coming against the 2nd placed side.

BREST are 1-0-4 away from home.

Now if things had been going a bit better i'd go for the D-N-B odds of 1.67 but things need a boost so lets go in blind with 10pts on the home win @ 2.30 with Hills
  15. jtw1

jtw1 Member

GOMEL 2-0 Returned 23pts

Sat - Brazil Serie A - FLAMENGO v ATLETICO MG

H2h - 5-1-0

League form - FLAMENGO are in 16th place in the league after a poor start to the season which saw them lose 4 and draw of their opening 5 games [for what it's worth the 4 sides which beat them are all in the top half of the table inc leaders SAO PAULO]
    Home record is 1-1-1 .
    But on a positive note they have won their last 2 league match's , inc last time at home v 5th placed team.

ATLETICO MG are in 6th [only 4pts above Flamengo] are after a strong start in which they won 3/4 they have stuttered in their last 2 with a draw and a defeat .
    Away record is 1-1-1.

Other news/stats - From what i can gather FLAMENCO have brought in quite a few new players recently and it may be that has whats brought an upturn in fortunes lately.
    That last win [1-0]was the first time they had not conceded in a league game.

ATLETICO will miss their striker JUAN through injury .

As well as the h2h i think the momentum of winning their last 2 games while their opponents have dropped points in their last 2 will give the edge to the home side here.

The outright win odds are a tempting 2.75 but i'm going to go for the draw-no-bet option @ 2.00 with PaddyPower
    Stake 10pts
  16. jtw1

jtw1 Member

It's good to be back people ..... [​IMG]

Now please remember this is not strictly a system / strategy but an aid to the selection process ...so use the info as you wish

Sat
    ----

CHELSEA v swansea 4-0-0 , 1.36

Croatia - DIN ZAGREB v rijeka 14-0-1 , 1.65

Sun
    -----

ARSENAL v west ham 6-1-0 , 1.30

ANDERLECHT v gent 8-0-1 , 1.93

LYON v lorient 5-0-1 , 1.60

CSKA MOSCOW v amkar 11-0-0 , 1.30

Croatia - BELUPO v osijek 12-1-1 , 2.30

USA - COLORADO v columbus 5-1-0 , 2.20

After a very nice season 2014/2015 , the summer league's didn't really catch my attention [especially after a less than conspicuous start] , i'm back with a few ideas on how to maximise the potential profits for thie coming season which kicks-off [for me anyway] on Saturday..

I'm going to introduce a few rules for me to stick to.

The main change is to try and gain a 30pt+ return from each 10pt bet , as opposed to the previous 20pt return.
    I believe that the strike rate , if i can maintain it, should enable us to get that profit up.
    This means each bet will turnout to be at running treble.

I will be open to which market the bet will be placed on.

The starting bank will be 50pts as opposed to the usual 100pts , this is an attempt to keep the its sharpened as i will now only be 5 bets away from oblivion instead of the usual 10 !! [ mind you if that does happen i'll just have to pop another 50 in !! ]

In the event of things going to plan and the bank reach's 100pts then the stake will be increased to 15pts and so on after every 50pts is added to the profit total.
    If 3 of these increased stake bets loses then the stake will revert to the previous amount.
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Excellent, jtw1.

I'll be looking in, good luck for the season :thumb
  18. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Cheers PUNTER :thumb

1st bet of the new season will be 10pts on CSKA to beat AMKAR which kicks-off at 11.30 BST on Sunday.

11-0-0 is as strong a h2h stat as you can get .

CSKA are in 3rd in the Russian Premier having not yet conceded in 3 games .

They have qualified for the final stage of Champions League after beating Sparta Prague in midweek.

AMKAR have also had a decent start to the season , 2 wins and a draw .

CSKA have a very strong home record , generally only losing to teams in the top 6 while AMKAR have won only 5 aways in the past 3 seasons.

Stake 10pts on CSKA @ 1.33 with Betvictor

Even with it being the opening fixtures of the EPL it's really hard to discount the chances of ARSENAL making it 14 wins from 17 when facing WEST HAM at home .

They have enjoyed an excellent series of performances and results in their friendly fixtures culminating in last Sundays win in the Community Shield against rivals Chelsea.

The Hammers on the other hand have struggled in their friendlies and were knocked out of the Europa League in midweek.
    They will be missing VALENCIA and CARROLL [no surprise there !!!] to injury and Carl JENKINSON in unable to play against his parent club.
    Joey O'BRIEN and Winston REID are injury doubts.

I am usually loath to have a bet on opening day but ARSENAL's confidence i pretty high right now and together with WEST HAM's squad problems and the h2h i think it's worth taking a shot at 1.30 , so if CSKA win then it'll be 13.30pts on at 1.30
    If things go pear-shaped in Russia then it'll be just 10pts.
  19. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Shocker tbh....

CHELSEA v swansea 2-2

Croatia - DIN ZAGREB v rijeka 0-0

ARSENAL v west ham 0-2

ANDERLECHT v gent 1-1

LYON v lorient 0-0

CSKA MOSCOW v amkar 2-0 [​IMG]

Croatia - BELUPO v osijek 3-0 [​IMG]

USA - COLORADO v columbus 1-2

Bets 2
    Wins 1
    Loss 1
    Starting Bank 50pts
    Current Bank 40pts
  20. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Lets hope for an improvement this weekend [​IMG]........and there's plenty to choose from !!

Friday
    --------

CLUB BRUGGE v kortrijk 7-1-0 , current best odds 1.44
    VITESSE v roda 5-0-1 , 1.40
    FEHNERBACHE v eskisehirspor 6-1-0 , 1.36

Sat
    -----

LEVERKUSEN v hoffenheim 6-0-1 , 1.55
    DORTMUND v m'gladbach 8-0-1 , 1.75
    LOKEREN v mechelen 5-1-0 , 2.38
    AJAX v willem 14-1-0 , 1.33
    ZENIT v krasnodar 4-0-0 , 1.55