1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

h2h meetings

Discussion in 'System Proofing' started by jtw1, Aug 26, 2011.

1. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Sat - FULHAM v wigan 4-0-0 , odds 1.90

Sun
    ---
    MAN U v liverpool 7-0-1 , odds 1.90

LAZIO v atalanta 5-0-1 , odds - 1.57 *7/8 meetings in Rome have ended with Lazio winning to nil for which the odds are 2.50.

10pts - FULHAM @ 2.00 betvic 1-1 [​IMG]
    10pts - MAN UTD @ 1.95 WmHill 2-1 [​IMG]
    10pts - LAZIO win-to-nil @ 2.70 PP 2-0 [​IMG]

Selections = 43

Wins = 25

Loss [assuming a 10pt win stake on each selection ] = 34.50pts

Highlighted bets are showing a profit of 40.90pts after 5 wins from 7 bets.
  2. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Sat
    ---
    WOLFSBURG v stuttgart 5-0-0 , odds 2.1 . [4/5 have been win-to-nil]
    TWENTE v waalwijk 8-0-1 , odds 1.33
    BURSASPOR v kayserispor 4-0-0 , odds 1.75 [4/4 win-to-nil]

Sun
    ---
    AJAX v feyenoord 6-1-0 , odds 1.62

While WOLFSBURG are 6 places below Stuttgart in the league , there are only 5pts between them .
    The home side have replaced their coach and have few problems , player-wise , for Saturdays game .
    On the other hand Stuttgart will miss their top-scorer IBISEVIC [10 goals ] through suspension , the next best has netted only 4 times .
    Injuries / suspension and the African Nations are responsible for other players being unavailable.
    The best time to take advantage of a change of coach i for the first 2/3 games so i'm taking the 2.20 from PaddyPower.

TWENTE's full record since 1998 against Waalwijk is 11-1-1 with that loss being in the final match of last season when they had virtually nil to play for as they had made the play-off places whatever that final days score's.
    TWENTE are 7-1-0 at home this season , scoring 19 and conceding only 5 .
    However 1.33 is too short for a single bet for me .

BURSASPOR have drawn 9 games [inc 4 of the last 5] from 17 this season which does not bode well , even though KAYSERISPOR have only won 2 aways and thos were v 2 team below them in the league.
    Unless i can find some team news i will probably avoid this game .

Will consider Sundays game later although at first glance a double with TWENTE could be the bet .
  3. jtw1

jtw1 Member

AJAX look decent at 1.61 to inflict another defeat on fierce rivals , Feyenoord .
    The home side have a home record of 6-2-1 this season , probably not as strong as usual for them but on closer inspection there may be a reason for those draws/loss and thats the possible effect playing in the Champions league may have had.
    The first draw was against Alkmaar which was also the first game of the season and those can always throw up a surprise or two , but the other draw and loss were after Champions league games .
    Their last game in the CL was a 4-1 beating by Dortmund and maybe the pressure was off after that as they went on to beat PSV in their next match.
    FEYENOORD's 4 away wins have been v teams currently sitting in 6th , 12th , 14th and 16th and 2 draws v 11th and 17th placed sides.
    They have lost , without scoring , in the other 3 aways which were v PSV [1st] , TWENTE [2nd] and VITESSE [5th]

So this weekend's bets are 10pt win WOLSBURG [2.20 taken from PP , now 2.10] and a 10pt double TWENTE [1.36] and AJAX [1.61] from Bet365
  4. jtw1

jtw1 Member

WOLFSBURG 2-0 :)
  5. jtw1

jtw1 Member

TWENTE 0-0 [​IMG]

Therefore i'll have another 10pts on AJAX tomorrow @ 1.61
  6. jtw1

jtw1 Member

3-0 AJAX :)
  7. jtw1

jtw1 Member

WOLFSBURG v stuttgart 2-0 [​IMG]
    TWENTE v waalwijk 0-0 [​IMG]
    BURSASPOR v kayserispor 2-1 [​IMG]

AJAX v feyenoord 3-0 [​IMG]

Profit for selected bets = 49pts

7 wins from 10 bets.
  8. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Friday
    ------
    STANDARD v kortrijk 6-0-0 , odds 1.57

Nothing for Saturday..

Sunday
    ------
    CLUB BRUGGE v gent 4-0-0 , odds 1.73

PAOK v xanthi 7-0-1 , odds 1.50 [10/11 ended Under 2.5 goals]

UDINESE v siena 6-0-1 , odds 1.57 [5/7 ended Over 2.5]

UTRECHT v willem 5-0-0 , odds 1.33 [5/5 were win-to-nil]

SPORTING v guimaraes 7-0-1 , odds 1.50

First bet for the weekend is a 10pt win-to-nil bet on STANDARD [5th place in the league]who have won 4 of the last 5 homes , losing only to 3rd placed Club Brugge and scored 15 in 5 with no reply in 3 of those.

KORTRIJK have gained only 2pts from their last 5 games [a possible 15pts] and have not scored a single goal in their last 8 competitive league and cup games .
    KORTRIJK did manage 2 goals in a drawn friendly v 2nd Div Roeselare , but they currently sit in 13th of 18 in that league.

Stake 10pts STANDARD to win-to-nil @ 2.7 from Paddy Power
  9. jtw1

jtw1 Member

STANDARD 2-0 [​IMG]
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Nice on JT and good luck with your other picks.
    jtw1 likes this.
  11. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Cheers Slick

Lets start in Greece for Sundays selection's - PAOK have a very strong record at home to XANTHI [12-2-1 since 1999 in league and cup ] , also the UNDER 2.5 goals stat is healthy [12/15 in league and cup] ALSO the win-to-nil ratio is above average [12/15]

So far this season PAOK are unbeaten at home , 6-2-0 , with those 2 draws being against top of the table OLYMPIAKOS and 4th placed ATROMITOS.
    They have conceded only 3 goals at home .

XANTHI have yet to win away this season , 0-4-5 scoring a miserable 3 goals in those 9 games , put another way they have scored in only 2 of 9 aways.
    Those 4 draws came against teams currently in 19th , 11th , 15th and 16th [bottom of the table] place in the league.

This game screams out to be taken in any of the 3 possible bets i have mentioned with 2.20 on the win-to-nil market looking best.

As long as Antonio De Natale is playing then UDINESE will score goals and thats the deciding factor for me .
    The home side have only lost once at home this season from 10 games and that was to leaders JUVENTUS .
    They have won 3 and drawn 2 of the past 5 homes and could be considered unlucky in those draws with 9th placed PARMA equalising in the 89th min and snatching a 1-1 result when being 1-0 down and 10 men for most of the game v 2nd bottom PALERMO .

SIENA have recently sacked their manager and that possibly inspired them to a 1-0 win at home to 15th placed SAMPDORIA but that was after selling their top scorer [4] to NAPOLI.
    While they have a respectable home record [4-3-4] their downfall has been results away from home [1-2-7]

Wm Hill are offering a decent 1.66 on UDINESE and thats worth an interest.

UTRECHT [6th] should beat bottom side WILLEM who have not won away from home [0-4-5]
    WILLEM have failed to score in 6 of their 9 match's and in one of those they were already 4 down when netting , maybe the home side relaxed ?
    UTRECHT have dropped points only to 4 of the top 8 in the league .
    The straight odds win is fair considering how poor WILLEM are playing but Paddy Power and Coral are offering 2.20 on win-to-nil ...get on !

SPORTING are having a poor season by their normally high standards [9th place on 18pts a full 21pts behind BENFICA and PORTO ] and GUIMARAES are actually 3 places above them in the league with a 3-2-3 away record and a decent 3-1 win away at RIO AVE [5th ] LTO .
    NO BET in this game .

I'm not 100% convinced about CLUB BRUGGE's chance as they have won only 2 of their last 5 homes but with GENT only picking up points against 5 of the sides currently in the bottom half of the table [except a 2-1 win v Standard where they had the help of an Own goal and their opponents being down to 10 men , Standards top scorer at that]
    Again Wm Hill are offering top price at 1.80

Bets
    ----
    10pts PAOK win-to-nil @ 2.20 Pad Power
    10pts UTRECHT win-to-nil @ 2.30 Pad Power
    10pts PAOK / UDINESE double @ 1.57 and 1.66 from Wm Hill
    10pt win CLUB BRUGGE @ 1.80 Wm Hill
  12. jtw1

jtw1 Member

STANDARD v kortrijk 2-0 [​IMG]

CLUB BRUGGE v gent 0-0 [​IMG]

PAOK v xanthi 0-1 [​IMG]

UDINESE v siena 1-0 [​IMG]

UTRECHT v willem 3-1 [​IMG]

SPORTING v guimaraes 1-1 [​IMG]

Pretty bad day at the office with all 4 Sunday bets down the drain... [​IMG]

Profit tumbles to +26pts

8 wins from 15 bets.

Roll on next week [​IMG]
  13. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Friday
    ------
    ROMA v cagliari 7-0-1 , odds 1.50

Saturday
    --------
    ARSENAL v stoke 4-0-0 , 1.44

RODA v heracles 7-1-0 , 2.25 [6/7 finished OVER 3.5]

PSV v den haag 6-0-1 , 1.17 [5/8 win to nil]

BURSASPOR v galatasaray 5-0-1 , 1.80 [5/6 Under 2.5]

Sunday
    ------
    FIORENTINA v parma 6-0-1 , 1.73

REAL SOCIEDAD v mallorca 6-0-1 , 1.70

FEHNERBACHE v sivasspor 6-1-0 , 1.59

ROMA have been inconsistent to say the least ,esp away from home , but at their own patch they have shown decent form of late , winning 4 of the last 5 , with wins against AC MILAN [5th] , FIORENTINA [6th] and a 1-1 draw with 4th placed INTER amonst those .
    Their record v bottom half teams is 7-2-2.

CAGLIARI have improved their league position lately with a win and a couple of draws from their last 3 games but the win was at home v 3rd bottom club GENOA and the draws were v 14th and 19th placed clubs.
    In fact their record against teams in the top half of the table is only 0-2-8 scoring only 7 and conceding 25.

ROMA's home form and h2h's make them a solid home win selection , the odds are a bit on the skinny side but the 1.55 on offer from betvictor is worth taking imho.

First bet this weekend is a 10pt win ROMA
  14. jtw1

jtw1 Member

ROMA 2-4 [​IMG]

ARSENAL will probably beat Stoke but i'm not interested in them at those odds , esp after their mid-week debacle v Liverpool.

RODA have drifted in the betting which is good for me as i fancy them to take 3pts off HERACLES.
    A look at the table and you can see why they're 2.40 as todays opponents are 6 places above them in the league but there's only a 4pt difference and recent form is what attracts me to the home side [as well as the h2h]
    RODA have won 2 and drawn 3 of their last 6 homes [won against the 7th placed and drew with 8th placed in the last 2 of those 5 games]
    HERACLES have only picked up 4pts from their last 5 aways .
    As far as i can see RODA have no injury worries .

Stake 10pts @ 2.40 with betvictor.

BURSASPOR are 4-4-2 at home this season and taking on top of the table GALATASARAY will be a big task but i must admit the h2h's are impressive .
    In fact looking back over the past 13 leahue and cup games in this fixture , GALA have won only 4 times .
    Can't find any team news here so i'm going to play it relatively safe and go for BURSASPOR +0.5 on the Asian Handicap @ 1.75 with bet365.

Although not from the stats i did notice that MAINZ v BAYERN has ended OVER 3.5 goals in all 12 of 13 previous corresponding meetings in the league.
    Odds = 1.73

10pt win on RODA
    10pt BURSASPOR +0.5 @ 1,75
    10pt MANIZ v BAYERN OVER 2.5 @ 1.73
  15. jtw1

jtw1 Member

10pt win on RODA - 3-3 [​IMG]
    10pt BURSASPOR +0.5 @ 1,75 1-1 [​IMG]
    10pt MANIZ v BAYERN OVER 2.5 @ 1.73 0-3 [​IMG]
    10 wins from 19 selections for a profit of 20.80pts

A busy saturday ahead so here goes -

CHELSEA v wigan 6-1-0 , 1.36
    NICE v lorient 5-0-1 [5/6 were win-to-nil] , 2.05
    DORTMUND v hamburg 5-0-1 [4/6 win-to-nil] , 1.25
    STUTTGART v w bremen 5-0-1 [5/6 were OVER 3.5 goals ] , 2.38
    HERACLES v willem 5-0-1 , 1.44
    REAL MADRID v seville 6-0-1 [6/7 were over 2.5 goals] , 1.36

Sunday
    -------
    MAN U v everton 5-1-0 , 1.75
    INTER v chievo 6-0-0 , 1.57

Thanks to CHELSEA's indifferent form of late the odds are better than they would normally be on the home win and i take them to win this , don't forget they beat Arsenal in their last game at the Bridge and with Frank Lampard scoring for fun i can't see Wiagn being able to get anything here.

WILLEM are truly abysmal over in the EREDIVISE this season and have yet to register an away win , having scored only 5 goals in 10 games away from home .
    HERACLES , apart from their seasonal draw v Venlo , have only droppped points to teams currently in the top 8 in the league and all but 2 were draws inc Utrecht[1st] and AJAX [3rd].
    They should be too strong for a poor WILLEM side.

Another side who are at decent odds after an inconsistent season[by their standards] are REAL MADRID .
    7pts adrift of Barcelona and city rivals Athletico , they currently occupy 3rd place in La Liga , but i think it's fair to point out it's their away form [5-2-5] which has proved their undoing this season .
    By comparison they are 8-2-0 at home and one of those draws was on the seasonal debut [always some strange results on that day , whatever league].
    SEVILLE are in the same boat as they are a pretty reasonable 7-1-3 at home but only 1-4-6 away from their place and have only collected 2pts from their last 7 away games .

Basically these 3 teams have an above average chance of winning this weekend and for my 1st bet i'll be taking them in a 10pt treble with Betvictor at odds of 1.33 [Chelsea] , 1.45 [Heracles] and 1.4 [Real Madrid]

Despite the record of NICE winning to nil against LORIENT over the past few season's , i'm wary about going for thet bet here as LORIENT have been scoring well away from home this season.
    NICE won an impressive 6 on the trot in the league before losing 1-0 to Bordeaux last time .
    I'd like to make sure that their main striker CVITANICH is starting as he has netted in 4 of those 6 as well as a couple in a Cup game before the Bordeaux game .
    Basically if he plays then the odds are worth taking as LORIENT have lost their 2 away games since the winter break.

There's nothing to separate STUTTGART and BREMEN so i'll hope the fact that these games are usually a goal-fest will ensure that the 1.53 odds on OVER 2.5 goals doubled with the strong REAL MADRID OVER's record will ensure a return .

DORTMUND's odds are too short for me , esp as they have proved to be be inconsistant at home this season .

Bet 1 - 10pts treble CHELSEA/HERACLES/REAL MADRID
    Bet 2 - 10pt double STUTTGART/BREMEN [1.53] and REAL/SEVILLE [1.44] both to finish OVER 2.5 goals
    Bet 3 - NICE to win BUT only if CVITANICH starts for NICE
  16. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Bet 3 - NICE to win BUT only if CVITANICH starts for NICE

NO BET
  17. jtw1

jtw1 Member

quote:

A busy saturday ahead so here goes -

CHELSEA v wigan 6-1-0 , 1.36 4-1 [​IMG]
    NICE v lorient 5-0-1 [5/6 were win-to-nil] , 2.05 1-1
    DORTMUND v hamburg 5-0-1 [4/6 win-to-nil] , 1.25 1-4
    STUTTGART v w bremen 5-0-1 [5/6 were OVER 3.5 goals ] , 2.38 1-4
    HERACLES v willem 5-0-1 , 1.44 4-1
    REAL MADRID v seville 6-0-1 [6/7 were over 2.5 goals] , 1.36 4-1

Sunday
    -------
    MAN U v everton 5-1-0 , 1.75
    INTER v chievo 6-0-0 , 1.57

Bet 1 - 10pts treble CHELSEA [​IMG] /HERACLES [​IMG] /REAL MADRID [​IMG]
    Bet 2 - 10pt double STUTTGART/BREMEN [1.53] [​IMG] and REAL/SEVILLE [​IMG] [1.44] both to finish OVER 2.5 goals
    Bet 3 - NICE to win BUT only if CVITANICH starts for NICE - He didn't so there was no-bet​

Betting-wise the perfect day with all selected winning and those left out failing to do so .

Bet 1 returned 26.10pts
    Bet 2 returned 22.03pts

2 tricky games today , imo , and i'd want to see who Alex Ferguson picks to start today and also if Fellani is playing due to injury.
    H2h-wise it looks like a straight home win with Man U having a home Premier league record v Everton of 15-4-1 .
    They have won 11 of 12 league games this season and with those stats alone the odds of 1.83 on offer from Betvictor look generous .

Everton have been excellent this season and are 6th in the league and must be considered to be in the running for a Champions league place .
    Away from home they have proved hard to beat , losing only 2 games but DRAWING 6 and a major part in their league position has been played by Fellani and their chance of picking up a point or 3 will be affected by his absence .

One thing that you can be fairly assured of is that Man U WILL SCORE but with the REAL MADRID game coming up this week and MAN CITY losing yesterday i wonder if Fergie might rest certain players and thats why i'd like to see who he selects later on today before having a bet.

Even though the odds on INTER have drifted to around 1.67 they are still too short IMO when you consider they have only managed to win one of their last 5 games which was against 3rd bottom PESCARA ..last week they lost away to 19th placed SIENA and before that drew 1-1 at home to TORINO.
    INTER will probably win as, their h2h's favour , but i would want better odds tbh - NO BET.
  18. jtw1

jtw1 Member

Everton team v Man Utd: Howard, Jagielka, Baines, Neville, Distin, Gibson, Mirallas, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Anichebe.

Man Utd team v Everton: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Giggs, Rooney, Van Persie.

Fellani plays but thats as a pretty attack-minded Man Utd side as you could probably get so Bet 10pts MAN U @ 1.83
  19. jtw1

jtw1 Member

2-0 [​IMG]

36.33 pts profit for the weekend with 3 wins from 3 bets .

Total profit - 57.13pts
  20. Kegman

Kegman Moderator