1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

He Could Have Killed Him ...

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by winrew, Dec 23, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Good points Wayne, and one I've already ready many times over the last couple of days. There's also the fact that a striker who cost less than 1/10th of what RVP cost put the ball in the net yesterday and has scored more league goals than him this season.
  2. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Aye although we're obviously quite happy with RVP's contribution so far this season. The way the defence is, we'd probably be mid-table without his goals.
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Probably a fair point about Fergie taking the heat off his players, although for non-United fans it always looks as though hes trying to use his weight to gain favour from the FA, who shit themselves every time he opens his trap
    He wasnt happy at half time though either, regarding a challenge on RVP which looked innocuous
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Williams knew exactly what he was doing but as ODM has already mentioned -ref saw it and booked him. End off but it'll add a wee bit spuce the next time the teams meet
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'll look forward to that as I've no idea what a wee bit of spuce is.....
  6. traeth

traeth Moderator

it's similar to what you get when you bite into a munce pie

couldn't resist that this time of year
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Well at least you enjoyed it Traeth :lol
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Spot on, soon as I heard it I thought he's deflecting the media from the fact it was a shite performance to stop them asking questions about why some of his top players were not at the races, I also think he was trying to protect RVP who he thought may have been at risk from a ban after trying to put the head on Williams especially in light of what happened to Fellaini last week.
  9. winrew

winrew GILF

Mmm , nice to see if Slur Alex comments ..

10. winrew

winrew GILF

A relief to see Van Persie fit and healthy again after his recent near death experience.
  11. winrew

winrew GILF

Kettle calls Pot ,,, etc etc etc ..

Sir Alex Ferguson has accused Alan Pardew of hypocrisy