1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Here Goes Nothing

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Rushinrogan, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

It doesn't matter if you're crap in bed when you're a rapist :thumb
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yes, I can imagine that booting Yorkie, in bed or elsewhere, would probably be very pleasing indeed.
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I must remember to use commas
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Quite right. Just remember the example, "Let's eat(,) grandma"
  5. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Shouldn't grandma have a capital g if were doing granmar
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Any questions relating to "doing granmar" should, I believe, be addressed to Mr W. Rooney, c/o Old Trafford, Manchester.
  7. Rushinrogan

Rushinrogan Member

@ Traeth go and wash your mouth out. I don't use system. I still have to revert to some form study.

Actually the price i used on that previous thread was 1.70 - 1.79. And yes, you are right, i have had a few sneaky looks at results myself and been surprised at just how many come in. I would suggest looking at early prices too. Often those paying that price won at different prices. It would need a bit of research and a reasonable proofing period but i'm sure you could make out some sort of system.

As for bets today, again cup games going on all over the place.Another day off
  8. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

So this rushinrogan is someone from who has been around before then hmm anyway no not followed any bets i just checked his bet with the american football which won i havnt bet since sunday

And rushinrogan i know the names/sex/ages etc of my kids and was step kids so to speak

I know where i live, where i have lived and where i live now not thats its got anything to do with you or anyone else on here

And who takes losing better i believe i would take losing better, betting is my hobbie end off so stop trying to eb a hotspur with digs at me your new on here which i highly doubt and think your someone from elsewhere but if your are then keep it shut about me simples read my book when i eventually write it
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

Hey, don't you go dissing my mate rogan, Yorkie - I'll have you know he's a great guy who just loves helping people. He is willing to post his selections up on here for free (well, not his best selections, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, eh?) and he must be good because he proofs his very top tips to someone somewhere else, but not for potential financial gain (he won't tell us why but that mysterious side of him is what makes him so appealing, no?).
  10. Rushinrogan

Rushinrogan Member

Well Yorkie, you've just proved my point. Seen doesn't know how many children he's fathered. The mothers won't tell him. He doesn't know where he lives as he is obviously homeless . And, you readily admit you are better at losing. So where is the disrespect that i have shown you ?
    If i'm not who i say i am then could you please enlighten as to who i am supposed to be ?
    Glad to hear you're writing a book.After watching some of vid's on you tubes it Should be riveting stuff. Any chance of an advanced copy ?
    And a point of order if i may. I'm actually posting all my football bets. i.e all those that i have actually bet on.
  11. Yorkieacer

Now im confused which doesnt take much :lol My name keeps getting dragged up in conversations on here which have nothing to do with me, Hotspur is a great example of this. God knows who you are but for someone who is new on here you seem to be coming out with alot of stuff about me. And as for bets i meant i havnt bet on anything you had put up as someone said not sure who that this was bound for failure as i was backing them or something to those words :lol Anyway good luck keep your nice run going.
  12. Rushinrogan

Rushinrogan Member

I know a lot about you because, as live in NZ ,i'm up when you lot are in bed. Gives me the chance to sneak around and look old threads. As for being who i say i am, i can assure you i am who i say i am. Google me and you'll find a few hits. I've had this name for a few years. You'll find mostly stuff on poker sites, a few on tipster comp's which i'm absolutely crap so get bored and stop posting ( I have yet to hit your dizzy heights and receive a punter of the week T-Shirt). You'll also find random stuff which i have absolutely no memory of signing up for.
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

I think this new guy is a bit of a stalker, Yorkie. Yesterday he admitted reading all of your previous threads and now it seems he's been perving on your youtube vids :eek:

Oh, thanks for that. We really appreciate you keeping your best selections to yourself and giving us your second-rate fancies..

But like I said, beggars can't be choosers :cool:
  14. Rushinrogan

Rushinrogan Member

Seen be grateful for the crumbs i throw you. Judging by you avatar you need them. Nice penis though :thumb
  15. Yorkieacer

I have to say you know alot about me awesome god i get to much interest from ppl at times in that case you can call me Hornets as thats my new name well a few years old, Is this Komp on the wind up? :lol
  16. Rushinrogan

Rushinrogan Member

Unless he lives in New Zealand then no i'm not him.
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

That's just half of it :naughty
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I must admit I was a little alarmed by Old Rogan's slight against Yorkie. Seemed a little forward for someone new which would support Yorkie's assertion that he may be an old face making an reappearance.

Maybe that's not so, in which case it may not be wise of him to bad mouth the natives as some of them (not me I hasten to add) can be a tad sensitive.

Added to which, you never know what you're dealing with. As Yorkie has said, he knows where he lives, where he has lived and where he lives now and anyone who can say they know those three things is obviously not daft.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Apologies for the shit spelling above. this fucking phone is going out of the fucking window very soon if it doesn't start behaving
  20. Yorkieacer

It did suprise me when he said he knows where i have lived where i do now, in a way it would be quite stalkerish if there's such a word. Why you would go even in your spare time to find details like that out about someone i have no idea.