1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Bets 26th February 2021

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Feb 26, 2021.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

10.35 Fairview - TWICE AS CORAGEOUS - 5 runner race, but up against 2 debutante winners. Tough ask fist up, but is nicely enough bred at 50's.

11.35 Fairview - SUMMER MADNESS and ALLURING - Both too big for me at 28's and 40's respectively.

12.40 Fairview - BARBERTON SILVER - Good course record, decent win last time out and for me 9's is too big for this one to follow up.

2.30 Fairview - WUHAN - Course winner who has been given a real chance by the handicapper at 14's.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.20 Fairview - Combination FC / TC with these -

SECOND REQUEST ( On a losing run, but only beaten 2l last time and edging down the weights at 7's )
    PRINCESS OF FIRE ( Inconsistent, but wins his share and back to the mile today at 11's )
    GLAD I AM ( Bit better last twice and on a good mark at 20's )
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.05 Chantilly - ENGELBURG - Huge drifter, but officially too big now at 25's.

2.55 Lingfield - LADYROC - Handicap debutante at 66's and should be capable of better.

4.16 Exeter - THE PLIMSOLL LINE - Nice enough debut 3rd and should go close at 4's.

7.00 Dundalk - SISTER LOLA - Seems best this trip and remains in good form at 6's.

8.15 Wolverhampton - MUST BE AN ANGEL - 11 Race maiden, but recent form all pretty good and back up in trip tonight at 5's