1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Bets Saturday 7th October

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Oct 7, 2017.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.25 Turffontein - DOUBLE TAP and KILOWATT KID - DT not disgraced in any run to date, Lightly raced, tries the extra and has scope at 16's. KK was unfancied on debut and was not given a hard time after a slow start. Bred to do better at 80's.

12.00 Turffontein - PICCADILLY SQUARE - Lightly raced and showed some improvement latest. Chance at the weights and upped in trip, so not out of it at 16's.

1.45 Turffontein - SEAL MY FATE - Often thereabouts and can go well this field getting weight all round. Shade big for me at 33's.

2.30 Durbanville - LUNA CHILD - Lightly raced and looks to have plenty of ability. Getting weight from all his main rivals and EW shout at 16's.

4.05 Turffontein - COMME - CI - COMME - CA - Better effort last time and Pierre Strydom keeps the ride. Should be thereabouts at 5's.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

4.35 Fairyhouse - EURO SO BRAVE - Capable sort at this level and 3rd last time behind a useful looking Mullins sort reads well. Ough to be thereabouts at 8's

5.20 Fontwell - SUIT HER - Nicely bred newcomer and the stable does occasionally get one ready. Risky, which is reflected by the 25's on offer.

5.40 Fairyhouse - UISCE SOLAS - Looks a likely sort on pedigree and always comfortable back the John Kiely / Derek O'Connor combination.

6.15 Wolverhampton - GRIMEFORD LANE - AW debut and Ayr second on good ground in July reads well this company. Short at 3's, but hard to argue that price.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Couple of wins, couple of places and a small FC yesterday and consolidation rather than winning big today. DOUBLE TAP grabbed 3rd over at Turffontein and then guttingly SEAL MY FATE was a short head 2nd at ( drifting ) 40's. Did not lose in the last either as the final 2 races were abandoned.

EURO SO BRAVE won nicely at 7's and GRIMEFORD LANE hung on quite bravely for the win at 11/4.