1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Bets Sunday 25th October

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by beamer, Oct 25, 2015.

1. beamer

beamer Moderator

Leop. 4.25. Redott Express. win @ 9/2
    McGuigan. Win @ 7/2

65/35 split

The 3.55 should help with the chances of McGuigan if Jacob's Well runs well off a penalty. He looks an exposed horse but he does generally run consistently and his last 6lth defeat may start to look better with time; the 2nd is now rated 86 and he was giving weight to that horse. He also beat the main pick when they last met, but I do think RE should find a little more improvement and the apprentice is replaced by the stable jock.

That race they both ran in looks much the strongest on offer; they finished 2nd & 3rd behind Red Napoloen and the 4th is now rated 84, 5th off 91 and the 6th is now 78.

Anything around a mark of 78 could easily take this poor event.

I was tempted to go all in on RE but I still cant write off McGuigan, even though he's 0/8, the h/capper has still kept him on 80 on account of his consistency. He is in the sales next week and I would guess he would be on his way win or lose here. **Jacob's Well run a strong race in 2nd today, so must stick with the saver.

There are others at the front end of the betting that are similar types; B Cosmos is 0/10 and his defeat by Iberkman is probably over stated as the winner came from off the pace.

Chinese Light is another lay horse, hard to see it reversing downward spiral, even in this weak maiden.

Perfect Fit is also a similar type; 0/12 and needs help from the h/capper.

Also in the sales is Anigoni is interesting outsider, although he was only 4k purchase; also in the sales but last run hinted some promise and would not be a total shock to see him improve further.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Chinese Light is another lay horse, hard to see it reversing downward spiral, even in this weak maiden.