1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Tips Friday 11th November

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by ONEDUNME, Nov 10, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm looking at laying the fav in the 220 race at Cheltenham We probably all know about Garde Champetre and there's little doubt that it's the best horse in the race over these fences but how long can it keep it up? 12 years old now. Four miles - one mistake enough to finish its challenge. 4/5? That's a definite lay price rather than a backing price for me.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

255 Prospect Wells is 3/1 with most bookies but a lumpy 7/2 with Boylesports. Big enough price for me.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I couldn't resist a bet at Cheltenham.

1.45 Osric - 3pts @ 16/1 e.w 1/4 1-4
    One of two runners from the Henderson yard in this race, i know Geraghty is on the other but Tinkler has been riding well for the team lately too. Second highest RPR. Place claim for me.

2.55 Ericht - 1pt @ 5/1 e.w 1/5 1-3
    Another Henderson runner with Geraghty on this time, 6th of 24 in the bumper here back in March.

3.30 Enfant De Lune - 2pts @ 8-1 e.w 1/4 1-4
    Ist of 18 just 6 days ago at Sandown, eased down at the finish.

4.05 Zaynar - 4pts @ 11-1 e.w 1/4 1-2
    If there's going to be an upset it could happen here. A former top class hurdler, not a bad chase debut here last month. McCoy in the saddle for the first time.

+ 0.50pt Yankee

31pts staked.
  4. beamer

beamer Moderator

There is ah/cap at Wolver I like the of but with only 365 pricing it up, I will wait until later.

Newcastle 12.30 Dubawi Phantom 2.5 pts win

Another Ferguson runner, who has to carry a penalty up against Zaplamation, who looks a certain novice winner. If anyone can tell why he's already got a rating (112), I'd appreciate an answer.

DP's penalty effectively means he has to run to a mark of at least 119+, just to beat Zaplamation, never mind anything else in the field. However, the stable are in great form and with a triple figure flat rating, the the potential rating he needs to achieve should be well within his grasp.

I have got to admit he cannot really be assessed on pure form, unseating after 2 flights and winning a moderate novice.

The fact he was put up against 3 usual looking novices at Kempton, plus the fact that this should be run at a stronger pace than Uttox, makes me lean towards the positives.

It is a tricky race to price up and there is a decent chance he may not go off as fav, with Zaplamation taking a hefty wedge of the market and a few others you would not want to be laying at double figs.

Chink Of Light looks regressive but anythink near the proposed 320.0 b/f sp, it would have to carry something.

Newcastle 1.35 Sleep In First 1 pt win

I'm getting too cocky with these jumps bets, but Sleep In First simply looks too big in the market, even though it would be no great surprise if it drifted further, on the basis of the unknown trainer.

May need a little further but it could be a case of wanting better ground and this long straight should be more accomodating.

Ling 3.10 Hereford Boy 3.10 2 pts win @ 7/1

Typical winter h/cap were it looks to "his turn". Decent form over these conditions, hampered on several occasions recently, trainer in good form, on a winning mark, decent draw and last winning jock on board.

C/P's off is the only point of concern for me, but he looks afair bet win or lose.

Good luck
  5. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Good Luck

Im expecting a big run from

Bescot Springs [1.10 Cheltenham] @ 10-1 [Bet365] BOG

1pt e-w
  6. Topdog

Topdog Moderator