1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Tips Friday 21th October

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by beamer, Oct 21, 2011.

1. beamer

beamer Moderator

Hopefully put up comments tomorrow if time allows but I have put up comments on the horses before.

I do think there will be a gamble on Macs Power and possibly the Spencer horse, so it's possible the early prices are too short.

Doncaster 3.45 Kaldoun Kingdom 2 pts win @ 12/1 ( Boyles)
    Persian Pyramid 1.5 pts win @ TBA.
    R woody .5 pt win @ TBA

If there is no daft prices, I will throw in Marvelous Value and Anne Of Kiev for small tricast combos.

I think it's a cracking card ODM.

I'm thinking of going , but starting with 4 2yo races is no good good for my beer intake, so I need a driver or the train.

I will have a look at the 2.35, but Buick does worry me in the 3.45. Bohemian Melody last run when running on the far side in a group of 3 is really hard to weigh up, but you could view the 2nd in that groups subsequent run to be excellent considering the ground. On reflection, you have screwed my tri- cast perm.:mad:

The 3.45 is a tough race, but I'm basically using formlines from previous bets.

It's safe to say most of the entries for this race are end of season after thoughts and this could easily be a 40k race rather than the 11k they are running for.

My view is there will be plenty of support for Mac's Power (justified & won this last year), Elusivity ( not sure the literal form line with Sirius Prospect will work out) and Seal Rock ( well h/capped but failed in 2 big field h/caps and last run they split into 3 groups when 2nd)

Parisian Pyramid looks the value in the race to me ( 22/1 coming soon apparently). Has a decent chance of getting a lead here, something he was unable to do lto, when another horse from same ownership blitzed from the start.

His previous run he went to fast before the stalls opened and had an extra 1f to contend with.

Prior run to that was on soft and can be ignored, which leads me to the race I've milked to death when he split Internationaldebut and Verinco. He didn't have the best of draws that day, but has a perfect pitch in the centre today and is only 1lb higher since that run, were the winner has gone up 16lb and the 3rd 5lb. Also worth considering he was 9/2 fav for that race.

Another pointer is he is a stone better with Mac's Power, from last years race, although well beaten, he was again drawn far side.

I actually think he's better over a slight right hand turn, but he's got decent runs from York to be in the mix here.

He's 25.0 on the ex's and he may drift as there do seem to be a few layers who are taking views on horse that need plenty of rousting.

He would have been the sole pick but Kaldoun Kingdom did finish in front of him lto, when I backed him and thought he had the race won at one stage. I do think KK was aimed for that race, having a relatively light campaign for the season and this is a similar race although has has been raised 3lb. However, I don't think he had the best of draws that day ( I actually think Hannagan thought he'd won), but is also drawn centre, three away from PP.

I do actually think his last run was a very good effort were he was probably beaten by a potential Group performer, whose stablemate is my 3rd pick.

I'm fairly sure R Woody will drift in the market, as all his attempts at this level have failed and recent runs don't inspire.

His last run at Leicester was far better than the bare result and needs upgrading IMO.

Firstly, the run was on the back of 2 month lay off, which in sprinters terms is quite a long time.

Not only was he running after a lay off but he was dropping down to 5f, something he hasn't attempted in near two seasons.

Finally, the draw that day suited low drawn horses, even though the stalls were over on the far side. Living It Large and La Fortunata wee also badly drawn and won decent h/caps since. On the downside Sutton Veny failed nto.

With the potential drift in price, nice interval time, ideal trip and the trainer in good form, he is another I want on my side. The draw looks tough and I would have really expected him to run at the last Goodwood meeting.

Marvellous Value will probably curse me by winning, as I do think he's capable off his mark.

I have had to throw a fiver at El Vivento @ 75.0 simply on price and will take any bigger prices later, hoping to trade.

Trainer probably thinks he wants 7f, but this fast run 6f should be perfect and you could forgive his last 3 runs for a variety of reasons. He is 5lb worse off with seal Rock from a little race earlier in the season, but I really don't think there should be 65 pts between them.

Good luck beamer