1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Tips Friday 4th November

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by beamer, Nov 4, 2011.

1. beamer

beamer Moderator

Ffos Las 3.00 West Coast Dream 3 pts win @ 10/1 ( general)
    1 pt win @ 11/1 ( 365) ( Lay back IR @ 1.81 & 1.23)

Trainer form hardly inspiring and I just hope De Sousa isn't sulking because this will need some riding hopefully from the front.

6/1 the field shows how open an event it is and to be totally honest, I couldn't rule out the six horses that are trading shorter, asJack My Boy looks really well treated 16lb lower than when finishing a close 2nd over C&D on the same ground, earlier in the year. The problem I have with that piece of form is that it was run in a fast time and as there is nothing toi compare it to, it looks dubious.

Palais Glide is tempting and may carry some insurance. She has run with credit all season, is still fairly treated, but she looks like she could improve for the suface as most of her family wanted cut and she gets it for the 1st time.

I really want to be on a prominent runner here and although I don't think there is a huge bias, I wouldn't want to be low.

West Coast Dream fits the bill on that criteria (as does PG & JMB), gets in to a C4 for the 1st time since moving over here, having dropped a couple of lbs, but his last two runs were strong IMO, hence the 4 pt bet.

Probably had a poor draw lto, in a strong race and ran with credit at Leicester over a trip too short and in my opinion, badly drawn. Travelled across from the stands rail but was only beaten 4lth on what looked quickish ground ( varying ground reports on the day).

De Sousa on board is a massive plus imo, as there a few that ride so well from the front. The wetter the better and my only real issue would be the h/cap mark in relation to his Irish form, but simply judged on his recent runs he looks to have a decent chance.

His poor run on soft in Ireland can be excused as it was over a mile and two days after winning a 6f h/cap on heavy. In fact you could even argue his next race was too soon, 11 days later when touched off, on a mark of 83.

Cheers