1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Tips Mon 18th Feb

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Feb 18, 2013.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2:00 Carlisle - PICKS MILAN - Fair Bumper debut and has immediately changed stables. Stiffer test today and could improve for jumping a hurdle.

2:40 Wolverhampton - SILVER MARIZAH - Showed a bit more for this rider LTO and the small step up in trip helps offset the faster surface.

3:15 Wolverhampton - ARABIAN FLIGHT - Just 1 from 29, but has been running well recently and is still fairly weighted. Drop back to 7f looks worth a try and about right at 11/2.

3:50 Wolverhampton - AUNTIE MILDRED - Well bred, nicely related and the stable does get the odd winner in 3yo maidens and can get one ready. NELLIE BLY is an obvious danger as connections do well in these races.

4:10 Carlisle - FULL OF JOY - Debut chasing effort gives this one a fair chance, but does need to put 3 bad efforts behind him. Race lacks any real strength in depth and FOJ could easily go well in a first time tongue tie.

5:00 Southwell - LOCHAN - Looked in need of the experience when a distant 7th on debut. That form is not particularly strong, but I would still expect better with the trainer very capable in this sphere.

5:55 Wolverhampton - BUY ART - Came good on 2nd run last Year and again needs to put a slightly disappointing effort behind him. His win showed definite fight and ability and still very lightly raced.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Samoan! I know the first one went in @ 22/1! clap

I'll go see how the others did..
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

A place and one to run then, good luck :thumb