1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Tips Tuesday 11th October

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by slick, Oct 10, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Nicked from Beamer...

Makbullet's entry in the 2.30 is tough to work out, stepping up 5f. I could not dismiss but could not back at the current price. He does have a couple more entries later in the week over more suitable trips.

Newcastle 3.30 Aerodynamic 2 pts win
    Moonlight Mystery 1 pt win

The trainer of Aerodynamic has failed to bag a flat winner in 6 years of training 0/49, so I really would not be taking the current 11/1 on offer, after the evening cash has come in for him. I would however, expect him to drift through the day to a backable price.

Having left Eddery he's dropped from 81 to today's mark of 60 and gets into a 0-60 for the 1st time. The trip of 7f looks a concern but the drop in class and the fact his 8f win was "all out" makes me believe this trip is workable.

Moonlight Mystery is the sensible option if the 1st choice runs fails to improve. Looks an improver and significant he's returned here, when other entries at local tracks have been ignored.

Cheers beamer

More here....
    http://www.horsenap.com/threads/horse-racing-tips-tuesday-11th-october.268/#post-1196