1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I hate international weekends

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ONEDUNME, Oct 9, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

God I'm bored. One shitty football match all day and that's bloody Notts County.

Yes I know I'm addicted to gambling. This week has dragged like hell and I couldn't put my finger on why. Then I realised, it's because there's been no football on at nights. Friday night was OK and there was plenty to gamble on yesterday but now Sunday comes, the rugby has finished, the racing has very limited appeal and I'm left here with fuck all to do. Even the one sided darts final doesn't start until 7.

Surely it can't just be me who hates international weeks?
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Slick will be along in a bit, then we can lock you two in here & leave you to it :lol
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

....anyway, Benin v Rwanda kicks off in a bit
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Ask Yorkie what he's on, he must be betting on it.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sounds like a bet for the overs to me. We all know how dodgy that Rwanda defence can be.
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Rwanda were 4/1, but since you made that post about their defence Bet365 have drifted them to 7's :eek

You're right tho, they've had a few 'internal' problems over the years......
  7. jtw1

jtw1 Member

I'm with you mate , bloody hate them .
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Bit harsh on the Rwandan's innit :unsure anybody would think they're guilty of genocide.......oh......
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Rwanda are winning :lookaround
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Shite innit, didn't i hear somewhere they are changing the format of the qualifiers, 6 weeks seems to stick in my head but i don't know what fcuking 6 weeks, hopefully they will be over the summer.
    At least on my big dish i can wath Morocco v Tanzania at 8.30.:unsure
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

You sure thats not Tarzan on TCM :unsure
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes, they are planning for everyone to play 2 games each over 10 days or so with matches being played every day. Some teams will be expected to play twice in three days I hear. Something like that