1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2014/15 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 28, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Just turned over, It was on SS2.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

City firm favourites for 2nd now. Gooners blown it.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I missed that cause they had fucking 'Dance Mums' on ffs.

TV for the back room for definite this weekend!!
    slick likes this.
  4. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

It wouldnt have mattered as there was no way id have picked a 1 nil win for the swans, it would have been 2.1 if anything, but that would have left me 5 behind.

Like you said great result for us and u, if we can beat them on sunday, theyve got sunderland as the game in hand, and you know how they are fighting for their lives
  5. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Just realised that swansea have now got a chance of the europa league, theyre only a couple of pts behind spurs, who seem to have given up for the seasom, and the good news is, they play u at home on sunday
  6. slick

slick Administrator

You on the wishful thinking pills again?
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Congratulations to Cleggy and Mick, who both make this years Betnod Champions League Final.

CL Semi Final - First & Second Leg Scores..

Howson +15+35 = +50 v Mick Sorahan +35+50 = +85

Kop66 -40-10 = -50 v Cleggy's -45+70 = +25

Winner will receive £100, Runner Up £40.

Betnod Premier League
    Gameweek 31 Top 13

b2.PNG

9. slick

slick Administrator

Well done Lads,
    Like Howson I'm sure Cleggy said we were going halfs.
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 32, top 13

b1.PNG

Mick Sorahan this weeks top scorer with 140pts. The significance of this is that he goes above his CL Final opponent Cleggys in the league and should they both finish with the exact same points in the final, Mick would be paid as the winner.

Call it a win or loss on penalties if you like. Hopefully it wont come to that and may the best man win. Good luck to both players.
    newman200 likes this.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Confirmation and congratulations to the winners. Howson blitzed the league and Cleggys lifts the CL with a 70pts to 55pts win over Mick Sorahan.

Final week. Full Table...

b1.PNG b2.PNG

A great competition this, hope you've all enjoyed it.

Wether i'll run a paid league next year, i'm not sure yet? I'm going to be losing a few players so if i am to run it i'll need to find a few new players. I'm hoping you can find one or two for me.

Anyway, where the money went....

OFFICIAL PAYOUT

BPL £180

1st £100 Howson
    2nd £50 Stevestar
    3rd £30 Tolly

Champs lge £140
    1st £100 Cleggys
    2nd £40 Mick Sorahan

Christmas Cup £100
    1st £100 Ben Davis

League Cup £60
    1st £45 Tolly
    2nd £15 OneDunMe

Highest score in any one week £60
    1st £60 Kop66

Some have already been paid out but i need details from Howson, Cleggys and Stevestar.
    Paypal or Cheque are the only options of payment. If the 3 of you could message me your details , i'll sort your winnings asap.

Once again, well done all!
  12. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Fantastic job you've done punter, think most on here will be hoping you run the league next season, I might be able to get a few to join next season.

With regards to my winnings, it may be easier to pay it to slick and I would guess Cleggy will want the same - will check if it's okay with slick at work on Tuesday and let you know.
    Punter and newman200 like this.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Well done Howson and all the other winners, I think there's only me that's won fcuk all:lol
    My dark horse Cleggy comes romping home too, don't say you's wasn't warned lol.

Thanks again Punter for organising a great comp.
    Punter likes this.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well done chaps. I'm up for it again next season but somebody will have to talk me through the finer nuances of the game re' tactics as I've been fucking clueless all season (but still managed to win more than Slick did:wasnme)
    Punter likes this.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'll only be bankering x2 next season, golden rule number 1, for me, x3 is too damaging.

Tell a lie, i'll allow myself 4 x3's for times when even the x2's are too tough to call.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I don't even know what that means - why too damaging? I just thought that they gave 3 x the odds for the most difficult games and 2 x for easier ones. Are you saying you are actually staking x2 or x3 the stake on them?
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

No, but for every x 3 you get wrong it's minus 30pts, that's too damaging. Over the season they add up.
  18. newman200

newman200 OTC

The 4 teams at top of Premiership are all on a X2, and the remainder are on a X3 unless they are playing a top 4 team.
    Obviously the teams on X2 are playing well so usually a safe bet to place Bonus on them winning.
    Some weeks it is best not to use Bonus because all the games are so difficult to predict. That way you secure your Bonus for another week and don't get a minus score X2 or X3.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuking hell so you did you cnut:lol

After game week 5 did you actually fill in any predictions ODM?
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Scoring
    After every Game Week, scores will be calculated based on the accuracy of your prediction versus the actual outcome of each game. Points are awarded as follows:

• 10 Points for the correct outcome of the match, that is home win or away win, but not the correct score, or goal difference or a draw between the teams. E.g. You predict Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea and the actual score is Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea.
    • 15 Points for the correct outcome of the match with the correct goal difference but not the correct score. E.g. You predict Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea and the actual score is Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea.
    • 20 Points for the correct prediction of a draw but not the correct score. E.g. You predict Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea and the actual score is Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea.
    • 30 Points for the correct outcome of the match with the correct score. E.g. You predict Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea and the actual score is Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea.
    • -10 (minus 10) Points are awarded for an incorrect prediction of the outcome of the game. E.g. You predict Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea and the actual score is Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea.

In addition to the basic scoring system described above, there are three additional items that can impact your weekly score:

1. The Banker - This is played on the game you are most confident about. The Banker will double or treble your points for this game depending on the Banker Multiplier (x2 or x3). E.g. You predict Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea and the score is Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea, the 30 points gets doubled to 60. It is also the same for an incorrect prediction, so if you predict Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea, and Arsenal win 1-0 you score -20 (minus 20). Only one Banker can be played for each Game Week of games.

2. Insurance - Is usually played on a match where the player is not confident of the outcome. Guarantees a score of no worse than 0 points (zero) for that game. E.g. You predict Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea and Arsenal win 1-0, but you played Insurance on this game, you would score 0 points. Insurance can only be played once for each Game Week of games and not on the same game as your Banker.

3. Banker Bonus - Is calculated based on the number of consecutive times you have correctly played your Banker. Each time (up to a maximum of four) that you correctly predict the outcome of a game (home win, away win, draw) you increase your Banker Bonus for the following week by 5. So if you have correctly played your Banker 3 weeks running, 20 points will be added to your weekly score. See Table 2 below.

Week Banker - Correct Banker - Bonus
    1 YES 0
    2 YES +5
    3 YES +10
    4 YES +15
    5 YES +20
    6 YES +20
    7 NO 0