1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2015/16 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Like mine, your high score lasted a week, Slick. Your pal Ian Rattigan now leads the way with 145pts.
    A great week for him, which sees him go top of the League and League Cup tables, while holding the high score, while sitting back and seeing City clear at top of the Prem. Life must be bloody great in the Rattigan household this weekend. Well done that man :thumb

He also has the added bonus of knowing nothing will change those facts for at least a fortnight as it's one of those shitty weekends next weekend where there are no fixtures due to internationals. We all hate international weekends dont we!

The tables..

Betnod Premier League - Gameweek 4

cap1.PNG cap2.PNG

Betnod League Cup - Gameweek 2

cap3.PNG cap4.PNG

Ian Rattigan leads the way for the highest score prize, with 145pts from 10 fixtures in Gameweek 4
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Could you please stop mentioning Ian Rattigan, he's been walking around work all day with his chest puffed out like a pigeon with two dicks, on the other end of the scale nobody's seen Cleggy for a fortnight:lol
    Punter likes this.
  3. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Ha Ha bet hes well chuffed, Action Dan musnt have had any dosh for his dinner, with what he was paying out.

Fair dos to the top 2 in the paid table, the bankers they chose this week got them to the top, not many would have had the balls to pick those results for their banker bonus.

Is Cleggy in it this year?
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Looking under threat this week, 3 players on 135, another 2 on 125 and one on 115, all thanks to bankers on Arsenal 2-0 v Stoke.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes i did notice that RC, the high score looks set to be broken for the 5th week running. Possibly.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just looked at the stats and a whopping 39% predicted this outcome!
    I wasn't one of them :frown
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Was that how many had it as the banker, Punter, or just how many predicted the score? Looked the most obvious choice of banker to me, wasn't overly confident on any of the others.
  8. traeth

traeth Moderator

after a terrible start in this league , luckily my banker was Arsenal 2-0 which has got me back to a positive score but I'm only 20th in this league , which reflects my poor start to my betting season , it can only get better
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

No not banker, just predicted. Excellent scoring from yourself this week RC, the high score has definitely been beat by either yourself, Slick or Ben Davies, depending on tomorrow nights game.

Nice one traeth. Early season form can be a right bugger to predict and can leave you chasing for a few weeks but it's a long season and there's plenty of time to start picking off the players above you.

I've just had a look at next weeks fixtures, they look tough and there could be a big swing there, some finishing with +100pts and some finishing with -100pts wouldn't surprise me.
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Newman's not out of it yet either (+30 for him, -10 for me and anything other than a correct score for Slick and Ben Davies would see him overtake us). Mick Sorahan could also still tie for the highest score in a similar scenario.
    slick and Punter like this.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

I missed that.

You're far too good at this, you're running it next year :)
    slick likes this.
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:leaving
    Punter likes this.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I see both you and Ben Davis have gone for a 1-1, unless Newcastle do a Leicester City, I need West Ham to beat Newcastle by 1 goal to draw level or need a hammers 2-1 win to overtake.
    Saying that whatever the outcome, it'll be thrown out of the window once the double headers come along.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yep, changed my mind this morning, until then I was on 2-1 West Ham too. Just hoping Newcastle don't pull one back in the last couple of minutes.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

lol. that's the one thing I'll never do, because you know exactly what's going to happen.
    Well done anyhow RC, great score.
    rcgills likes this.
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Cheers. Won't last though like you say, once the double header weekends come around.

I'm always faffing around and changing mine. You win some you lose some. I changed my Spurs and Man City predictions from what I'd originally put, and ended up getting 45pts from those two, so was probably due one going against me.
  17. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Bloody hell, you're not wrong, just had a look at them myself, put my provisional predictions down, I've currently got 6 of them to finish 1-1 :ohwell
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yeah i know, i'm just going lucky dip on the lot!

Some top scores this week fellas, well done, especially those who made 100pts and above :clap

Slick goes top of both BPL and League Cup leagues, i'm sure he'll be making a point of bumping into his pal Ian Rattigan at work and letting him know who's the Salford daddy this week.
    I've a feeling Howson, Bakesy, Action Dan and Cleggys will all by shying away from Slicks company this week too. Excellent early season tipping Slick :clap

Well done to Ben Davies too, who has nailed yet another 90pt banker.

Player of the week has to be Mr Rcgills though, straight off the plane from Portugal and all bronzed up, he walks in (probably still in his flip flops) and smashes the high score with a no nonsense 170pts. A score that puts him in with a shout of making the League Cup Final. Top tipping RC :clap

BPL Gameweek 5 Table..

cap1.PNG cap2.PNG

League Cup table with two game weeks left to go....

cap3.PNG cap4.PNG

Rcgills leads the way for the highest score prize, with 170pts from 10 fixtures in Gameweek 5
    rcgills likes this.
  19. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

No chance of a high score getting beat this week... loada shite.

Well done to all those who didn't lose any points!

Kegman found the right tactic, put them all down as 1-1!
    Well done Kegs :clap your chicken tactics with correct banker served you well, your 60pts was the highest in the league this week.
    Not often you move up 5 places with a score of 60, though just looking at it again i see Adam Dovey moved up 5 places with a score of 30 too. Well done both.

cap1.PNG cap2.PNG

Big losses for the leaders in the League Cup this week, opens it right up in the final week. There's 6 in it i reckon. Very outside chance down to 9th but they would surely need a 90 pointer and most others correct.
    Not an easy set of fixtures next week, only a couple of obvious calls.

Good luck to you all

cap3.PNG cap4.PNG

Rcgills leads the way for the highest score prize, with 170pts from 10 fixtures in Gameweek 5
    rcgills likes this.