1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2016/17 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 8, 2016.

1. newman200

newman200 OTC

2. slick

slick Administrator

It's not playing for me, Oh! I see, I presume I need to click that link brb...
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I thought as much, as big fanny appeared screaming 'FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!' , the wife's looking at me now and not impressed.
    newman200 likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Lol, Nice one Newman.
    newman.PNG

Last time I saw a belly like that was today in fact in Howsons office.
    newman200 likes this.
  5. newman200

newman200 OTC

BTW guys, FGR play away at Dover on Saturday and it's live on BT Sport.
    Might get another chance to see me on TV and have good reason to put chair thru screen.
    COYR
    slick likes this.
  6. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Good luck tmw Newman, will be keeping an eye on your score, as ive backed you to win the league, and thats a good trek for you in the morn.
  7. newman200

newman200 OTC

Gameweek 4
    upload_2016-9-12_22-15-44.png
    upload_2016-9-12_22-17-1.png
    upload_2016-9-12_22-18-16.png
    upload_2016-9-12_22-19-48.png
    Punter will give a breakdown of Gameweek 4 on the TalkSport site, but I will advise him that my pathetic score this week is a direct consequence of leaving home at 6am on Saturday before having chance to read morning newspapers for latest updates. [That's my story and I'm sticking to it.]
    Punter and rcgills like this.
  8. newman200

newman200 OTC

Bednod League Cup
    upload_2016-9-12_22-24-33.png
    upload_2016-9-12_22-25-23.png
    Traeth with this week's best score jumps to top spot and is in line for that winning jackpot.
    But still time for others to catch him for 1st prize of season.
    rcgills likes this.
  9. traeth

traeth Moderator

I got 90 points due to the "lucky" late Arsenal penalty otherwise it would have been a mediocre week so everyone got a chance to catch up
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Would've been more than just mediocre, would've been a bad week without that goal - you were facing -30 for that game, instead you got 90, plus 15 for the bonus = 105. So that goal was worth 135pts to you.

Not that I can complain, mind you, as it was also worth 75pts to me, I would've had a terrible week otherwise too.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Same here, lucky with Arsenal.

I've noticed this week that RusellCollins failed to enter his scores and hasn't been awarded any points! Does anyone know if they've finally scrapped that daft rule of awarding average points to those who forget or CBA?

Rcgills still leads the race for the £50 highest score prize, with 215pts from 10 fixtures in Gameweek 3
  12. newman200

newman200 OTC

I will make inquiries and get back to you asap.
    Tom
  13. newman200

newman200 OTC

Wow, very quick reply from TalkSport as follows:

Hi John,
    Following question arose on my forum and I said I'd ask my contact at IKTS :)
    to comment:

"I've noticed this week that RusellCollins failed to enter his scores and
    hasn't been awarded any points! Does anyone know if they've finally scrapped
    that daft rule of awarding average points to those who forget or CBA?"

Cheers
    Tom
    Hi Tom,

Automatic predictions have been reduced to one week from three weeks.

John.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

It looks like the fella paid £30, filled in the scores for two weeks and gave up then! Unless he's on holiday of course??

Once again though, 115pts for a player that never entered his scores is annoying.
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Is that consecutive weeks, or in total over the whole competition? He didn't enter predictions for round 3, so got them done automatically, and in round 4 got nothing. But if he comes back and enters predictions for round 5, and then disappears again in round 6, would he get automatic scores again for that round, or has he used his only chance for the whole season?
  16. newman200

newman200 OTC

Gameweek 5
    upload_2016-9-18_19-59-43.png
    upload_2016-9-18_20-1-52.png
    upload_2016-9-18_20-3-2.png
    upload_2016-9-18_20-3-50.png
    Some excellent scores this week and Betnod moves up in the TalkSport table.

Attached Files:

rcgills and slick like this.
  17. newman200

newman200 OTC

Betnod League Cup
    upload_2016-9-18_20-9-58.png
    upload_2016-9-19_21-5-16.png
    The league cup will run for 5 weeks, from Gameweeks 3 - 7, with us all starting with 0pts. The top two finishing the group will play head to head against each other in the final, in Gameweek 10.
    Only two weeks left in this competition before the H2H between top two players. Currently any player with team above 13th must consider themselves in with a chance (Coincidentally I'm in 13th spot :))
    Good luck to all.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    rcgills likes this.
  18. newman200

newman200 OTC

TalkSport Review
    upload_2016-9-19_19-3-31.png
    Very mixed results with many above and below that 61 pts average.
    10 of our top 11 players have had scores in the top 10% and two of them, RickyB333 & Cleggys, have already managed that feat twice and gained a Blue Badge each, Well done lads.
    Four other players have managed to secure that yellow badge including Graham Elleson who unbelievably languishes in 27th spot.
    Stuart Fletcher is top English player while RGills is top representative from Spain.
    I guess the other 27 players are all Scottish!:leaving
    Punter and slick like this.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Howson pointed out today that he's not in the League cup list posted above although he showed me on his pc that he is in the League cup.
    More strangely that list above shows 30 players, the exact same number we have in the League cup including Howson:thinking
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

It says position 30, but if you count them up there's only 28

It's just a small mistake by Tom, with the cut and paste of the league. It's one that's had me a couple of times too.

Howson and Rob M haven't been copied in, they should be just below Bigtom and just above Graham Elleson.