1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I'm a Celeb - 2013

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Punter, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

The mrs will have this on over the next few weeks so I've had a few bets already.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity/winner

Bookies have Joey Essex as clear favourite but I cant be taking the 5/4 about him. Is he really that great?

Mo from Eastenders (Laila Morse) is an interesting price @ 33/1. At the age of 68 it's hard to see a woman of that age lasting 3 weeks in the jungle but I've a feeling should could be popular for a while and could shorten into a single figure price.

The bint from Emmerdale could be popular too. Lucy Pargeter is available @ 14/1 and I think she could go some distance in there.

I've covered a few others too with the hope that the favourite gets turned over.

Anybody else going to be watching/betting ?
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'll be watching it but not betting on it on the grounds that I have absolutely no clue who the hell all but three of them are.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

It is a poor line up, that's for sure.
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Come on, there must be more than that - Steve Davis and Rebecca Adlington are easy enough, then there's Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and...

and...

and... :thinking

OK, you're right, 3 it is then.
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Steve Davis should go well as he comes across as a decent bloke, not as boring as he appeared when he was just playing & not commentating. Rebecca Adlington should do well also if they can keep her nose out of it...
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Carlton wasn't one of my three. I have no idea who he is. Steve and Rebecca and I've (unfortunately) seen Joey Essex before. I obviously recognised some of them once I'd seen their faces but I wouldn't recognise their names.

Joey is fav but I think there's a chance he won't even make it to the end cos he strikes me as a bit of a pussy, so I've had a punt on the westlife guy at 7s
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

My wife thinks its really sweet Joey Essex can't tell the time.

But if I'm 5 minutes late from the pub I'm a cunt.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Here's Carlton, ODM

I think you're on the winner with the Westlife guy btw.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I dunno - old thicko is odds on favourite. Best I can hope for is if he mistakes a snake for his cock and tries to pull it in the night.
  10. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Carlton was funny on Fresh Prince Of Bel Air and most people love him from that who have watched it, Havnt been watching but if he's been okay personality wise then he shouldnt be 66/1 to win. I see Joey Essex is 1.61 now wtf he's some stupid thick twat who's famous for TOWIE and being thick! Saying that most people who watch this watch that shit
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

I took 10/1 about Matthew Wright and 8/1 about Alfonso for 1st eviction last night. Not sure if something's happened today but Wright is best priced @ 11/4.

:crossfingers

Anybody know when the 1st one gets booted off?
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

There's as much chance of Carlton winning as there is of fucking Kate McCann winning mum of the century. He's a whinging moaning cunting wanker. Plus he's just had a new baby and could walk out at any time.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Just about to ask who the fcuk is Carlton because I thought I was in the SPOTY thread.
    I've not watched any of this yr's I'm a celeb because apart from Steve Davies I've never heard of any cnut in there.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just had a fiver 33/1 Skybet, Vincent Simone 1st eviction. 7/1 @ Ladbrokes.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Old thicko has gone and your man is now 1/5 on.

I'd lay a little, a 1/7 on favourite got turned over, two years ago.
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

Can David or Lucy win this? I haven't been watching but did have a little trade on Kian at the start of the show, I've greened up so my book is...

Kian ... +£8.50 ... (1.31)
    David ... +£115 ... (6.0)
    Lucy ... +68.50 ... (15.5)

I could swap things around and have Kian winning £37 with the other two breaking even, is he a good thing?
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

I don't think Lucy can Seen, I'm surprised she got this far, it's probably an ITV soap star thing, with Eastenders, Charlie Brooks winning it last year.
    An ITV fix if she does win it.

I cant rule out David winning it but I'd be a little surprised if he does.

Kian is the peoples winner by far, without seeing any stats to prove it I'd guess he's got at least 80% of the viewers thinking he deserves to win.

If all's fair Kian has to be the winner, I think he will be, though as I've already mentioned a 1/7 shot got turned over 2 yrs ago.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I agree and I don't mind losing my dosh if he does. I backed David Emannuel at 55 on 26th November but have obviously greened out now. I'm amazed by the Joey exit but at the same time, it's given me a bit more respect for the British public. Maybe they're not as dumb as I thought they were after all.

At a better price I would have put my house on Joey romping this