1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I'm a Z list has been - Get Me Out of Here

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Nov 13, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Anybody watch this?

I must confess that I actually do. Well, I'll give it a go and see who is in it and how interesting it stays.

Washed up comedians, jobless actors, talentless wannabee WAGS and people you've never heard of with bodged plastic surgery. What's not to like (as the Americans irritatingly say).
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Willie Carson. 8/1.

No need for a link to pics as we all know who this irritating little shit is. Giggling like a little fucking girl and so thick that his silly childish jokes are guaranteed to offend others in there as well as the audience. On the plus side for him, the little dwarf will have his comedy value and some people will want to keep him in.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

8. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol

Keep the write ups coming ODM, you've got me and the mrs giggling here :embarassed
    We enjoy watching it. ....Go easy on Fatima eh lol
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Freddi Star. Again no need for pictures. This man takes irritating to a new level. A serial practical joker, he is going to piss people right off - which is a great reason for the public to keep him in.

He's my idea of a good price (providing he actually is one of the contestants - there's always a few surprises on the first night where rumours have gone tits up).

I've had a bit on him at 12/1
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fatima Whitbread 27/1 ish. Hopefully she'll punch Willie Carson
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

stefanie powers - presumable now with lifelike plastic face . 30/1 ish
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

and that's your lot for the current betfair prices. No doubt more to be added as we go along. I'm not quite sure how you pick a winner in this thing. Probably the one with the best sense of humour who's up for a challenge and, with that in mind, I can see how the Corro geyser is favourite at the moment.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm having to hang on till payday Tuesday (unless Moon Dice wins this arfty), but i'm going to have a good bet on Fatima Whitbread if the odds remain close to what they are now. She'll be a stayer i think, having looked through some of the videos. I can see her making the final 3.

I'd love to see wee Willie win it just because he's a racing legend, but at his age i cant see him coping too well with some of the trials and as mentioned he'll be an annoying little shit with his daft jokes. Early exit?

I'll have to take the favourite Cotton too, queers seem to do well in this :lookaround and women generally like him too.

I'd be wary of backing Freddie, i watched him on celebrity wife swop a couple of years ago and he was a right wanker on it, i reckon he's just there to pick up his fee and fuck off back to the comforts of the 5 star hotel asap.

None of the others appeal right now, though i'll be keeping an eye on Chrissy Rock (that's a genuine scouse accent btw ODM, she's from Sefton lol). She could become a chavs favourite.

Just Cotton and Whitbread for now though.
  15. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Great post ODM.Thanks for that Punter-youve probably saved me some money as Freddie wudve been the one for me.

Apart from him(and allowing for the fact that I dont know who 2 of em are)I have to say I am completely underwhelmed by the contestants.
  16. winrew

winrew GILF

Nice review ODM , i do believe that you are turning into Jezza Clarkson ..:)
    hotspur likes this.
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Dont let me put anyone off Freddie, it's just my thoughts and tbh i've not done so great here in the past. Good Luck if you have a bet hotspur :thumb
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That would be Clarkson the fat arrogant irritating twat would it Winrew?

19. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

:lol
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

She may have had a scouse accent about 60 years ago when she was a teenager Punter but if she did, she's clearly forgotten what it sounded like. You're not telling me you've ever heard anyone actually speak like that are you? It's pathetic. Acting like you're summoning up a big hunk of phlegm from your throat every time you pronounce a word with a "C", "K" or "CH" in it and leaving the "G" off the end of every word does not constitute a scouse accent.

It's awful.