1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I'm a Z list has been - Get Me Out of Here

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

I thought she was Jamie Carraghers mam at first ODM lol...i only listened to her for about 6 seconds mind
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I can well believe that. It's been scientifically proven that that 5 to 6 seconds is the average length of time that an average person can put up with a scouse accent before reaching for the off switch mate, so you're not alone.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I went to a quiz in a Liverpool pub one night, i think the first question was "Who you looking at"

Right, with Moon Dice placing i've stuck the return on in this market, first bet...

Fatima Whitbread, 6pts @ 20/1 Skybet
  4. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

I've taken Cotton at 3/1 - as with Stacey last year itv audiences lap up camp brainless gobbledegook, and as an itv favorite already he's guaranteed favorable edits. Has previous reality form too, winning soapstar superstar many moons ago if I recall correctly. Will tune in for the final when he's hopefully cantering to victory.
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Took Whitbread at 20/1 , he looks like he could go the distance ..
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I'll go with Cotton, I believe he only volunteered to be in it because he heard it was a 'camp' site.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Laying Carson and his irritation factor. Too early to make any other decisions at the mo though.

Mark Wright currently fav.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol

You're just jealous that she can grow a thicker moustache than you. I missed it last night but shes 8/1 now :)
  9. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

:lol
  10. stereoman

stereoman Member

Fatima Whitbread's being nibbled at in regards 'Top Female' and any 6/4 is being quickly gobbled up.

Currrent odds for 'Top Female':

Fatima Whitbread 6/4 (Sportingbet)
    Lorraine Chase 11/4 (Coral)
    Jessica-Jane Clement 9/2 (Coral/Sportingbet)
    Crissy Rock 6/1 (Bet365/Ladbrokes/William Hill)
    Stefanie Powers 20/1 (Bet365)

Fatima seems to be getting a lot of goodwill for whatever reason and I can't imagine the other four ladies giving her much competition. Fatima will probably be odds-on tomorrow.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

5 & 6/1 outright now too :)
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

...V.C Bet have gone from 7/1 to 5/1 to 9/2 in the past hour
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I can't get a sniff in as moans has taped about a months worth of Australian masterchef, when does the rumble in the jungle finish?
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think it goes on for 3 weeks Slick but i'm not sure, it might be 4.

They announced Sinitta and Pat Sharp are joining on the next show so i thought i'd wait for prices to go up on Sharp, Bet 365 went 9's, Skybet 8's, Stan James 33/1:eek: I thought i'm having some of that!.. but needed to wait till midnight to transfer some funds in. Just checked again and they've slashed him to 10/1, bastards.

I'm putting 25pts into this market, it's a tough one this year, not like last year when Stacey Solomon had it wrapped up from almost show1. Prices are going to move about a bit, I see a profit here.

I dont think i'll be backing Cotton now, what a tart he his, and out to 11/2 at present.
  15. stereoman

stereoman Member

Today's Bettingzone Market Updates:

1120: New contestants Sinitta and Pat Sharp have entered the I'm A Celebrity jungle and the latest odds from William Hill suggests that Sinitta will have a shocker.

The 80s Pop Star is a massive 33/1 to win the show, while Pat Sharp is a far more respectable 9/1.

As reported earlier, the surprise package according to the layers is Fatima Whitbread who was originally a 12/1 outsider and is now the 4/1 second favourite behind Mark Wright at 2/1 with William Hill, although Sky Bet still offer 5/1 about the former Javelin thrower.

"Fatima is the big surprise, when she was unveiled as a contestant we thought she was more likely to be the first out not a genuine contender but the public love her and she is being very well backed," said Hill's spokesman Joe Crilly.

0915: Fatima Whitbread has been cut from 8/1 to 4/1 to win this year’s I'm A Celebrity with William Hill. She is now second favourite ahead of Anthony Cotton who is now out to 6/1 and just behind Mark Wright at 2s.

"Fatima has become the mummy of her camp and she is endearing herself to the public as much as she is to her fellow campmates," said Hill's spokesman Joe Crilly.

Bodog are also offering 4/1 about Fatima. Nick Gray said: "So far she's been the antithesis of a celebrity and that's something to admire, something her jungle colleagues and television viewers have really latched onto."

The former Javelin thrower was 22/1 with the firm before the show starts.
  16. Punter

Punter Moderator

Go Fats!

I've had a dabble on the first eviction, it'll probably be one of the first three in the betting but i'd rather chance a few at bigger prices as first eviction has thrown up the odd surprise in the past...

Lorraine Chase 2pts @ 6/1 PP, - Dougie Poynter 4pts @ 16/1 Skybet, - Antony Cotton 4pts @ 25/1 PP

Cotton is nowhere near as popular as he'd like to be, he's drifting in the outright market and i think if there is to be a shock first eviction then he could be it.
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm not surprised the fucking whinging whining crying little girl. He wants a good smack in the face the wanker. Man up for fuck's sake.
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Agreed. Lets hope the rest of the watching public feel the same way.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Pity he didn't get last night's trial and face Freddie Star in the eat-off. Might have gained him a bit of public sympathy.

Plus he's used to the taste of anus and having balls in his mouth
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator