1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

IPTV

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Dec 28, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Does anybody use it?
    Just bought a 12 month sub off ebay for a fiver to test the waters with it and it seems to be working ok although the proof will be in the pudding when the footy kicks off tomorrow I should imagine.

The VOD seems ok though with loads of new movies that apparently get updated monthly.

Not expecting much for a fiver as I only bought it to try out but if the principle and quality works out ok then I'll look for a better sub.
  2. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Been thinking of it, but waiting for someone reputable to endorse the purchase
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I'll let you know TD by keeping this thread updated.
    I've added it to my satellite receiver as it's enigma 2 and runs off a plugin so I didn't need any hardware, I also believe it runs on a firestick but can't be 100% certain, I will look into that though as I have a couple of firesticks and it would be handy for the kitchen or bedroom etc.
    Topdog likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

So far so good.

I'm impressed with the VOD, updated daily with new HD movies and all good quality sound.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Well it started off well but things seem to have gone down hill as no doubt plenty of others have jumped on the fiver bandwagon, i.e the bastard won't let me watch anything when a big match is on :lol

I've seen enough of it though to see there is no discernible drop off in picture quality compared to normal tv and I expect if you pay more and subscribe to a well managed limited server then it's well worth it.
    I've been talking to a few people who pay around £40 to £50 a year and they say they've no problems whatsoever and more than happy with it, that I can well imagine.
    Topdog likes this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Can't get fcuk all now and even the VODS don't work:frown

Can't say I didn't half expect it having paid only a fiver for 12 months lol but I've seen enough to know I'll be going for a more expensive decent service before next season starts, more so now Moans has fcuked off cable TV and I'm left with my 4g router:lol

I've still got my motorised satellite dish with foreign commentary to fall back on but between now and next season I'll be researching the best bang for buck IPTV service.:thumb
    Topdog likes this.
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Just saw this post Slick. I've been using one for last couple of years and it's almost perfect.

If i try and watch Full HD channels the sound is sometimes out of sync but I'm putting that down to poor wifi. Everything else is brilliant.

I got myself an enigma box years ago (you helped set me up) but £5 sibscription soon turned shite - guy stopped responding to emails etc so ended up watching it now through a firestick.

I had given up but discovered loads off groups on pussbook. Contacted one and it's been great. They've got own groups on telegram etc.

First couple of years were £40 and they then had a special where you could top up for another year for £25 so I've basically had best part of 3 years for £105. I think they've now put it up to 70 but as I'm paid up till end of year I'm not bothered.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Keggers.

I'm not with VM now but the line for the time being is still active, If and when it goes down I'll PM you for a link:thumb