1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

January Transfer Window 2013

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Punter, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Not much spent yet, not even much speculation yet.

What are your opinions on Daniel Sturridge to Liverpool? £12M about right? A good deal? Or a wrong un?
    He's yet another young addition, obviously i'm a little bit excited by it but i've been wrong before.

Cole to West Ham with a £3M pay off?

Infact Liverpool have just called and offered me £10 for this..
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_oNOzdCEAADi6s.jpg:large

Is the Demba Ba a bit of a strange one? What's happening at Chelsea anyway, no contract for Lampard? Torres off?

David Villa to ??

Who's your club off loading? Who would you (realisticaly) like to sign?
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I like Sturridge as a player Punter. If anything he's a tad ball greedy but that can be good in a striker. In this day and age £12m for an England cap with age on his side coukd be a good deal.

Chelsea will pay slightly more for Ba after agent fees etc are covered but I'm unsure as to where he'll play. Upfront on his own or along side Torres ?
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I like Sturridge, think he's a great signing. There'll be no excuses for either him or the club if it doesn't work. Not sure about Demba Ba, just doesn't strike me as Chelsea, not sure he'll play as much as people think. It's embarassing that Torres can't use his left foot so he deserves all the criticism he gets.
    Been rumours about us going in for Lescott on loan as he's a Holte Ender apparently, & you would think someone will put a cheeky bid in for Bent
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Is that a euphemism? :lookaround
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Oy, journalist, I'm only a poor writer who doesn't understand big words :hissyfit
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

A good signing that Zaha to Utd, very good.

I'm hoping the papers are right and we're getting this Coutinho lad from Inter though, same age as Zaha but around half the price.

Here's one of those piss poor videos on the lad (if you're going to watch you'll need to turn the sound off.. fucking racket)

Looks a bargain if we do get him and at around £8.5M, especially as he's already played in Italy and Spains top leagues.

:crossfingers
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Mad Mario's gone then.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Sturridge had a mare on Sunday and didnt look worth £12 nevermind £12m.

Mario - fantastic talent but needs cuddles.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Liverpool have signed Phillipe Coutinho from Inter for a fee of £8.5m, plus add ons for trophies & CL football. Making the overall fee £8.5m
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I like it Punt, needed a smiley for the northeners though probably :)
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator