1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

komp's weekend bets

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by kompressaur, Sep 7, 2015.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Some might know ive been a a fan of the so far unseen (since 2001) personal betting threads on online forums. I aint saying that i can do this ever week as im planning giving up the internet soon, if i can, as part of my almost buddist like way of being (i need to give up everything ive ever known as its not really got me anywhere in life so far)

So if you dont mind i'll imprint MY NAME on this thread, which is what i think the internet needs (not my name but individual threads as apposed to league threads)

Right lets get some tits on here. I was only joking but im now reminded of Abbi ???? (Seccera?) (shes the only person i follow on twitter) i have to post this to komp fans
    http://xhamster.com/movies/5043717/bride_abbi_big_juggs.html

Had to be done. You have to expect these things as i dont follow normal forum rules (ooooo)

Scots 2 i fancy nothing at all. all tricky due to their layout this week. I cant see how anything can come of this.

League One is possibly no better but ill look more at Peterhead (ob) and ....nah thats about it.

I dont bet on scot championship (till rangers fuck off) but ill have a look at odds....nah nothing.

komp but does this thread encourage interaction? I dont care its not about you its about me. Get your own thread or take me up on any of my picks on here. This is all about MY PICKS and all plaudits are supposedly mine (nope that doesnt work)

Ill save english league two till later in the week as it look oh so interesting. Dont come on here saying shit like 'i quite like derby at home komp' as i dont care. I only care about what im on and your more than welcome to comment on anything that I say. thanks and gl on your bets.