1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Last Fiver

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by InishGael, Dec 31, 2011.

1. InishGael

InishGael New Member

Had awful few months since about Sept. Shite luck. Do an acca every saturday just like everyone else for interest however no winners since season began. Also bet away on exhanges like Betfair and Betdaq. Had great summer, banking money fairly regulary, almost covered my holiday to Orlando in Sept. However pure pish since. So Xmas over, hitting new year and disposable income well fucked. So as its now New Years Eve, putting last fiver in and seeing how far i can get with it. Will stick to auld accas on a Saturday for craic however thats it, gonna see where this fiver takes me and thats it. Its my New Year resolution! I know i should give up completley but feck it, one last fiver!

All bets with Paddy Power:

(1) Man Utd to beat Blackburn. €5 at 1/7
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

:eek:

The shite luck continues eh Inish. Aint it always the same when you've little funds, that's how it works against me anyway.

Hope you bounce back soon :thumb
  3. InishGael

InishGael New Member

Cheers Punter. But taking a break now as i say - See how long this New Year Resolution lasts! Best of luck to ye and Happy New Year.
    Punter likes this.