1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

League Cup Betting 29th/30th November 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 28, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Newcastle could be a decent shout but I thought their odds would be slightly bigger than that away to a Prem side no matter how shite Hull are.

Be interesting to see what side Liverpool put at because if they have aspirations of the league title then that double midweek semi final header in January can be a killer.

Good price for West Ham too because they do enjoy a good cup run and I can see United ringing a few changes. Suppose it all depends on how much pressure Mourinhio thinks he's under.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think he thinks he's under a lot of pressure. If he doesn't think that, he fucking well should do. I can see it being a draw with United going through with a late spawny goal in extra time.

Brave and early shout but Liverpool's title hopes went off the field with Coutinho on Saturday for me. The man is a fucking genius (and I don't say that just because he's won me a packet buying his player goal minutes (i'll now be backing Firmino in the Liverpool games until the little man is back - supposedly in January!)

The semi finalists for me, Newcastle, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I was going to mention Coutinho but I don't know how long he'll be out for and considering Liverpool have played most of the Prems big boys bar City they must be due a run of relatively easy (on paper) fixtures until he returns before the turnover, Plus they have Hendo to fill his boots in the meantime:unsure
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

The little magician is out for 6 weeks according to reports. I'd like to bet he'll be back in time to face City on NYE, though.

I'm not sure about the Leeds game, i expect more fringe players in for this one, Ojo and Grujic might be used. Not sure if he'll be picked but if he is keep an eye out for 17yr old Ben Woodburn. He's going to become some player over the next few yrs.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

He scored on the night and he scored last night too, 261 seconds after coming on for his Welsh debut.
    Still only 17, shoots like Robbie Fowler. Cant help to be excited by this lads potential.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Hopefully only on the pitch and not up his nose.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator