1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi guys. Following on from a previous forum, hope you are all well!
    Last weekend showed a profit but there's a damn long way to go in getting rid of 165points deficite. Lets see what today brings with a 8point trixie, total 32points.
    Head to Coral and back CHARLTON(4/6), HUDDERSFIELD(4/6) AND SHEFFWEDS(8/11).
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

A trixie is a great bet in football, but not for odds on chances, you need at least one odds against in there otherwise you're going to need all 3 up to make a profit. You could have 2 winners out of 3 here and still show a loss.
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

4. slick

slick Administrator

And b4 anybody suggests it, I'm not guilty. in fact maybe i am as i went on a recruitment push the other night.

Welcome aboard LMC, has ODM not popped by to say hello yet:lol
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Bloody great flashing Laddies advert...
  6. slick

slick Administrator

if you don't like it refresh and another will appear lol, whats up with it anyhow? its not overlapping on your screen is it?
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Nope, I did promise myself I was going to give the chap a break and keep my gob shut for a change:lol

As Punter sort of predicted, two wins yesterday and still a loss on the day. I don't know about anyone else but if I was to decide to pay for tips (which will never happen) I'd expect something a little more insightful than three long odds-on shots:lol

My gran could go down the paper and pick those out. I've seen people lump on them too many times to remember over the last ten years or so and then moan like fuck when one of them lets them down. In fact it's become so common that there's even a word for them now. They're called "Daft cunts".
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

165 points deficit!!!??Bloody hell.Its only the first week in october.:eek
    Maybe you should start laying your own bets LCM?
  9. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

And your backing these at £100 a point LMC? Now I get why you need to sell your tips...
  10. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

10points acca. Chelsea, Falkirk, Middlesboro and Spurs dnb, Skybet go 6/1, you can get slightly shorter with most firms, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

10pt 6/1 four-folds? No offence, LMC Tipster, but it's starting to look a bit desperate, don't you think?
  12. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Was/Is it just Spurs dnb or were all four dnb?

And why post 2 mins before kick off on two of the games
  13. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

If it wasn't all four then LCM just threw away a grand on that apparently...
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

At the odds they all were, it can only have been Spurs that were DNB.
  15. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi 175points down. Yes it was Spurs who were dnb. I posted up only afew mins before ko as there has been broadband problems in my area's from Thursday until Saturday.
    Anyways, tomorrow there is a standout double in the Championship with SJ.
    10points double on FOREST dnb evs with LEEDS 4/6.
    I also have a drawsbet which will be posted tomorrow afternoon which will use 12points.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  16. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

youre gonna bet on forest!? v middlesbro? Youre a brave man-at least its not obvious.I am intrigued to know the thoughts behind that selection.....and I have also become curious to know what your day job is?Any chance of letting us know?
    SINCEREST good luck tomorrow
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

Where do I sign up?
  18. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

LMC I have a plan!!:devilish
    I am a member of a tipping service that has made £490 profit from 19 bets @ £10 a bet in the last 7 days!!!!!!
    let me know if you want their name or if you want me to pass on their tips...then just mix them in with yours.
    Of course youd have to do it on another site as this lot will recognise the difference/read this....
    howaboutit!:D
  19. Seen

Seen Moderator

hotspur mentions the tipping service he uses (it's not his service remember)...has this ever happened before???
  20. hotspur

hotspur Active Member