1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Malta

Discussion in 'Eurovision 2012 Betting' started by Gavster, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Malta have selected Kurt Calleja, performing This is the night. It's terrible. It won't qualify. They may get a few points off the UK, but that's it. I doubt even Belarus or Macedonia could send anything this bad.

Attached Files:

2. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

BRING BACK THE CHIARA! ALL IS FORGIVEN!
  3. Rob44

Rob44 Member

bah the home country fucks up again. utter pants non-qualifier.
  4. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Just thinking the impossible out loud,after the thread posted by new male member Mrs.Shrewd concerning SF2(by the way are you related to a jane m grey by any chance who commented upon my Lady Barnett story)..anyway there are 8 songs to fail to qualify,and on further listening I have these as Macedonia,Portugal,Georgia,and Bulgaria..Croatia doesn't really deserve to get through and I'm assuming that with all the Balkan songs in this one semi-final they can't vote for one another..Malta I prefer to Lithuania,and Netherlands has no diaspora(though I would be heartbroken for Joan)..could Slovakia with also no voting block just lose out to Malta,or will Bosnia slip through.There's a newish version of the Maltese entry here..I say newish..the girl's interpolation on the first video at 2:19 has gone,and Kurt does sing quite well..
  5. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

I'm sorry steve, but Malta don't stand a chance. Only you could entertain such an idea.
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

all Im gonna say is that at least I was able to listen to the whole track-cant say that about many entries.
    also,my neighbours dog seemed to appreciate it:)