1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Man Utd to win the Premier League by 3 points

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Yorkieacer, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Breaking News : Everton are appealing against the penalty awarded to Utd at Old Trafford this weekend.
  2. HastGill1

HastGill1 Member

Blimey..this is getting tight now, glad I laid some of my United bet off when I did. The game on Monday won't decide the title but think its fair to say City need to win if they want to win the league..

United won't have anyone to blame if they do lose it, been pretty consistant but to lose a two goal lead in the final 7(?) minutes of a home game at this stage of the season is criminal.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I see Wes is conspicuous by his absence:lookaround. Yorkie did say he would be offline but old "sing when you're winning" Wes hasn't posted in a while. My prediction would be his next post will appear on Monday 30th of April at around 950pm (or possibly earlier if United take the lead in the Manchester derby.

Of course Yorkie could still turn out to be spot on which is worrying
  4. suirthing

suirthing Member

No Panic, the red and black ribbons are still on the cup, United have to fuck up big time to lose this now, Most important thing for United is not to lose the derby, a draw will do but be of no use to City, United have room for error. Yorkie said 3 points and thats what it will be! :)
  5. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

SO,presumably,since you have pretty much stated/implied that 1/2 Utd is an unbelievable price,presumably you have bet most of any bank on it?

Just say yes,Ill believe you:unsure
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

er,sorry about that post suirthing-it was made just as I got back from a night out and I was a bit drunk(ie drunk).
    Its true that Id much rather see what %of a persons bank theyve laid out on a situation rather than read them simply state that (a 1/2 shot)
    ''is gonna happen'' since,of course,the latter means nothing,but,heh,I realise this is a thread for fans rather than bettors.
    It seems to me that 1-2 for utd is absolutely spot on re the actual probability.
  7. suirthing

suirthing Member

1/2 is a decent price hotspur, I often bet on 1/2 shots, there is no bank that would give you 50% interest on a 3 week deposit! :)
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Over the years Ive also bet on 1/2 shots on numerous occaisions....theres no problem with betting on 1/2 if you believe its value...so what do you think the price should be...or what would you offer on City?
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

btw,I should also say that youve already been proved right to a degree insofar as most bookies are actually 4/9 utd but as long as 1 major bookie is offering 1/2 I reckon thats more likely to be the true possibilty but,of course,no-one knows.
    it partly depends on how you price up the City/Utd game of course.
    I def dont think 4/9 can be value
  10. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

lol,I say 1 major bookie-actually the 2 bookies going 1/2 are Messieurs James and Chandler-Id love to know how much either of those would take at that price-they must be attracting some wedge as the 2 stand-outs
  11. suirthing

suirthing Member

I will be having a good cut on the draw in the City v United game and I will post the docket, but boasting like that is not allowed here, its an old rule that Komp enforced on TDP:) United will not lose, they were at this stage before when Chelsea came to Old Trafford, all they had to do was not lose and they lost 1-2, that will not happen again. This is the time when COURSE & DISTANCE comes to the fore.
  12. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

actually I believe you:)...and good luck..

but you know Tevez is gonna score or make a goal,innit:)
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

Would you take 1.01 on United not losing, suirthing?
  14. Seen

Seen Moderator

...or 1.1 even?
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If City end up winning the title it will be a double kick in the bollocks for poor old Fred Done as he's already paid out on United winning it AND he's a United fan. That's godda hoit?
  16. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Sorry havnt been on for so long in the middle of moving to Leeds so using a mobile internet and havnt had much time, United are throwing it away but i still stand by winning by at least 3 points i think next week City wont win either so we will still be 3 points clear, hopefully ill be moving into my new place on Friday so i can get internet sorted out
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No problem Yorkie, take as much time as you like mate:thumb
  18. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

Momentum is with City, would love to see them win the league....

I would rather back City at home to United than away to Newcastle at the moment.
  19. suirthing

suirthing Member

Fucking behave Sin:) , them City lot are Huns, shafted any Irish that ever went there, and thats a fact!
  20. suirthing

suirthing Member

Not sure Seen, don't use decimals and could not even be bothered to think in that way, as if I when at the track mentioned something like a 2.7 shot :lol

Re UNITED & CITY .
    DNB with BET365 @ 6/4 or United or Draw @ 4/6 look good through my red tinted glasses....